Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IchBinDuck

Rust on ships

Rust on ships  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Does it bug you?

• Yes
    • No

14 comments in this topic

1 post
2,374 battles
So this has been bugging me for a while, it may seem stupid and the developers have other more important stuff to do but I don't like the amount of rust on ships and the USN in particular. The rust on them stands out way more than the IJN and KMS lines. I'd wish they'd tone it down, or even give the option for a "prestine" ship which would look brand new and ooo... shiny... I might even pay credits for it. In real life I don't think ships actually got that disgusting in combat. I know certain mods already have skins which get rid of rust but it would be nice to make it official. So am I the only one who feels this way?

Super Tester
527 posts
3,161 battles

My car is easy to keep rust free. I live 300km from the nearest ocean, away from that nasty Salt Water.

Maybe we can move the ships further inland? It does wonders to the resale value.:great:

621 posts
2,289 battles

Next thing you know people complain about rusty anchors

"WG, wtf?! My guns make sound! How am I supposed to sneak around in a DD when my guns make sound?"

580 posts
1,587 battles

Just mod it... there is a skin mod for USN ships that I'm using that gives it a slightly used look... but well within realistic...

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

It would be funny if WG made WOWS "realistic" when you first buy your ship, it looks rust free , and the more you use, the rustier it get, and to get it to be "rust free" again you have to buy a new coat of "Rust-B-Gone" for Doubloons.

580 posts
1,587 battles

http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/22352-tanzs-shipyard/

Knock yourself out, I believe most if not all of the skins there are rust free.

I personally don't mind the rust.

WOW! These are amazing! Bookmarked the heck outta this! THANKS!!!

Sign in to follow this