Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Hexlin

Ranked R5-R1

5 comments in this topic

[EZPZ]
Beta Tester
12 posts
7,761 battles

Has anyone been able to join any battles in the R5 to R1 brackets, every time I try I am the only one in the queue.

In S1 I could not get any games at rank 10 and hope this is not going to be repeated at rank 5 for S2.

Beta Tester
93 posts
2,459 battles

Its only a couple of days into the new season. Be patient.

Ps u kinda answered Ur own question, u know....

[EZPZ]
Beta Tester
12 posts
7,761 battles

Yes I know it has only been a few days but it was stated on RU that the majority of S1 R1 players achieved their ranks in the first 3 to 5 days.

In S1 I did not start playing ranked until the last week due to work so I accepted the fact I had most likely missed my chance to rank any further as most of the player base may have already reached R1.

It would be very disappointing if it was not possible to join games at R5 and above even when playing at peak times and days.

I am just trying to find out some information to maximise my chances of joining games.

So does anyone know of any site that provides rank information by sever for this season and last as the player profiles here are still showing only S1 stats.

I would like to know if anyone on the Asia server even achieved R1 last season to see if it is at all possible to do so on this server or is the ranked player base just to small.

If it turns out that it is impossible to obtain R1 due to the small player base maybe WG could award the R1 rewards to the top % of players that put the time & effort in to try an hit R1 but just could not find games.

Something like obtain rank 1 or end up in the top 1% of the ranked player base by server if no one obtained R1 and you will be awarded the R1 rewards so we are not wasting our time playing for an impossible target.

Edited by Hexlin

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,704 battles

Im nearing rank 5, but just not having luck some games. Im hoping in a few days when I get there that they will have a few people there myself.

Wait time for a game was the main reason I dropped off in season 1. But I do like what they have done with it so far this season.

Sign in to follow this