You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Lupis

Blyskawica has arrived.

13 comments in this topic

[MUS]
Beta Tester
24 posts
560 battles

I already got her. A fine DD, I must say. 8.0km range torpedoes, top speed of 41-42 knots with speed signal, and some decent, if not good, guns.

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

She is a fine ship, I got her and I wont complain about this Tier VII premium. Well worth the investment as a gun boat

Beta Tester
753 posts
657 battles

She is a fine ship, I got her and I wont complain about this Tier VII premium. Well worth the investment as a gun boat

Yeah when i saw Jingles's video i thought it was a slightly lesser gunship.

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

I already got her. A fine DD, I must say. 8.0km range torpedoes, top speed of 41-42 knots with speed signal, and some decent, if not good, guns.

so almost as OP as the russians then?.

Alpha Tester
44 posts
695 battles

This DD can stealth fire with AFT as its concealment is 7.7klm (11.3klm when fired approx) and gun range of 14.4klm, going to take me some time to get AFT.

Guns are good enough, the 7th one makes up the DPM.

Rudder shift even with upgrade is adequate at best.

Turret traverse for my setup is 14 sec, once again adequate but gunfights with USN DD's dont always go your way at closer ranges unless you can knock out turrets.

Repair cost is less than a Sims.

I find the AA quite useless it doesn't seem to shoot down anything even at close range.

Overall for a premium ship its a damn fine vessel.

Beta Tester
753 posts
657 battles

This DD can stealth fire with AFT as its concealment is 7.7klm (11.3klm when fired approx) and gun range of 14.4klm, going to take me some time to get AFT.

Guns are good enough, the 7th one makes up the DPM.

Rudder shift even with upgrade is adequate at best.

Turret traverse for my setup is 14 sec, once again adequate but gunfights with USN DD's dont always go your way at closer ranges unless you can knock out turrets.

Repair cost is less than a Sims.

I find the AA quite useless it doesn't seem to shoot down anything even at close range.

Overall for a premium ship its a damn fine vessel.

well this makes me feel better with buying it.

Beta Tester
753 posts
657 battles

Brought it. played first match with it like i would with US DD. Oh my it's amazing.

after 4 matches where my verdict:

i do think anyone who likes US DD or fast moving, agile and fast shooting ships to get the Blyskawica. She's a dream to use and cheap for a tier 7 bundle, if you buy the cheapest bundle. there's 4 to pick from.

Edited by Lupis

Alpha Tester
44 posts
695 battles

Brought it. played first match with it like i would with US DD. Oh my it's amazing.

after 4 matches where my verdict:

i do think anyone who likes US DD or fast moving, agile and fast shooting ships to get the Blyskawica. She's a dream to use and cheap for a tier 7 bundle, if you buy the cheapest bundle. there's 4 to pick from.

At close range (5-7klm) the USN DD's are still good enough to tear you apart as the high shell  arc and low velocity isnt an issue.

Always engage at range, mind you if any other DD decides to fight you they better not miss many because it doesn't take long to wreck other DD's with these guns.