You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Bukey

Which upgrade should I choose ?

Which one is better with KONGO ?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which modification is better with KONGO ?

• Gun Fire Control System Modification 1
    • Main Battery Modification 2

8 comments in this topic

95 posts
1,563 battles

Guys I'm currently working on KONGO tier 5 BB in IJN  branch. I just like to know which upgrade should I use with this please help me select.

• Gun Fire Control System Modification 1
  • Main Battery Modification 2

From the above 2 modification which one should I use.

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

if you love sniping then go for accuracy, secondary guns range upgrade are useful on close quarter too since kongou already has great arrays of secondary guns.

[WOWMY]
166 posts
12,895 battles

I took accuracy Gun fire control system Mod 1 and I did once tried the Main Battery Mod 2 and though turn is faster but the reload time increased...so for most of my BB now I go for accuracy and it will helps at higher tier, at higher tier you will already learn how to aim and counter the slow turn of the turret.

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

Accuracy. secondaries as worthless and unreliable hence giving them upgrade is a waste of money and slot.

Yes, plus they tend to get wiped out by mass HE spam.

580 posts
1,587 battles

Just go for the one that reduces the Dispersion... you know the one that improves accuracy... IJN BBs have a range advantage but the longer ranges suffer a great deal in dispersion penalty that I'm lead to think that my gunnery crew may have gone overboard with the rice wine prior to battle... Get that and you'll be lobbing 18KM shots with greater success than USN BBs... anything beyond 20KMS is the subject to the will of RNGesus... Don't go for the one which reduces the traverse time, your reloads are slow enough as it is...