You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ShAnZiL

Level 11 - 3 Million Credits Reward

6 comments in this topic

27 posts
5,114 battles

So in 0.5.1 WG have unlock the levels 10 and 11. and In Level 11 there's a cool reward. 3 Million Credits is rewarded for achieving level 11. But when the patch 0.5.1 I didn't recieve the 3 million reward. Same goes to my Friends in a Group In Facebook. 

Question is the 3 Million reward real or just a joke?
If Yes will I be able to get my 3 Million credits?

If No, then remove this goddamn 3 Million Reward Display!

shot-15.11.21_19.54.54-0520.jpg

Edited by ShAnZiL

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

3 million is for Ranked Battles, which you've already unlocked in the previous patch. You only get 500,000 credits if you've done so.

27 posts
5,114 battles

3 million is for Ranked Battles, which you've already unlocked in the previous patch. You only get 500,000 credits if you've done so.

the problem is I didn't recieve anything rather than the 1 day Premium from Level 10..

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

Did you actually notice the money? I certainly didn't when I got mine.

It is confirmed; it's not a bug.

[WOWMY]
166 posts
12,871 battles

I didnt noticed mine too and I did post in bug report on the day of the patch release. but then again it was explained that if you jumped from account lvl 9 to 11 you will only get 500K. and I did noticed the increased in credits though its not 3M credits which I was looking for.

So did you increased from 9 to 10 then to 11 gradually or just jumped from rank 9 to 11 straight?

[LLBC]
Super Tester
750 posts
3,309 battles

So in 0.5.1 WG have unlock the levels 10 and 11. and In Level 11 there's a cool reward. 3 Million Credits is rewarded for achieving level 11. But when the patch 0.5.1 I didn't recieve the 3 million reward. Same goes to my Friends in a Group In Facebook.

If you were Level 9 pre-patch, you will have already received that 3M credit reward when you first hit Level 9. The changes made in 0.5.1 was mostly about shuffling the unlocks/rewards around to add in a couple extra levels.

The difference between pre-0.5.1 and post-0.5.1 rewards was, in total,  500k credits and 1 day premium time - this would have been credited to your account automatically when you first logged in after the patch (I didn't notice either until I checked the screenshots I took the night before for this very reason)