You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
del2010100216

WoWs X Arpeggio of blue steel Discussion

36 comments in this topic

66 posts
180 battles

Time to talk about the collaboration of World of Warships and Arpeggio of blue steel.
Arpeggio of blue still is a Japanese manga and anime series about fleets of warships armed with EVEN advanced technology and weaponry that appeared due to global warming.
Now here are the pictures that I saw on the internet:
uCaPKeE.png

I-401/Iona

QzD0iLZ.jpg

Characters from left to right: Kongo, Hyuuga, Hiei, Takao, and Haruna

Huul2NF.jpg
Your thoughts?

[PANTS]
[PANTS]
21 posts
6,512 battles

wg did ,but that was months ago ,and several players made a mod which conclude skins even clein field :)

Beta Tester
760 posts
6,922 battles

Unfortunately the anime series lacked any plot or depth (ironic given the main ship is a submarine)

Also only IJN ships were featured, and USN barely got a scene, for a global catastrophe (Italian ships would've been nice :P )

27 posts
5,114 battles

wg did ,but that was months ago ,and several players made a mod which conclude skins even clein field :)

Can You give me a link on that mod?

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Unfortunately the anime series lacked any plot or depth (ironic given the main ship is a submarine)

That's why you read the manga. :P

[STGGC]
Beta Tester
162 posts
2,861 battles

I want Co-op event that let 12 player gang up on super OP boss fleet of fog, (not as powerful as in anime/manga of cause)

well,, i'm not getting any closer to those lasers,, and i don't even want to fight one that equipped with it,, and it's remind me that we had Zao disguised as Takao and Space Battleship Yamato in april fool event :D
Edited by Admiral_Sonoda_Umi

[7_XD]
Super Tester
68 posts
4,742 battles

I want Co-op event that let 12 player gang up on super OP boss fleet of fog, (not as powerful as in anime/manga of cause)

we can't do some damage them. klain field is so OP. LOL

70 posts
4,674 battles

Oh no!!!!!

I get enough anime/manga just coming to these Asian WOW forums now it's going to be in game.  God give me strength.

Edited by Griefmaker

[WOWMY]
166 posts
12,880 battles

It says

"Be sure to have your tech tree researched to Tier VI before this collaboration launches!"

Does it means for all nation or just any Nation is ample?

1,126 posts

It says

"Be sure to have your tech tree researched to Tier VI before this collaboration launches!"

Does it means for all nation or just any Nation is ample?

base on which media of arpeggio of blue steel WG gonna use.

if it's base on anime, then only IJN ship would get

but if it's base on manga, foreign ship are start to show up, such as Bismarck and lady Lexington

[HKACC]
252 posts
2,830 battles

Will this fiction ship met with the historic fleet ? Or it will have separate battle mode ? Or even standalone ?

[STGGC]
Beta Tester
162 posts
2,861 battles

Will this fiction ship met with the historic fleet ? Or it will have separate battle mode ? Or even standalone ?

probably Standalone,, i mean,, look,, WG must be crazy enough to use those cannon on normal ships,, that thing can set everything ablaze with a single shot