Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
chunhung

I was sign for Alpha Test but now Beta Weekend Test?

17 comments in this topic

Super Tester
254 posts

I got a title "Invitation to World of Warships Alpha Tests!" Email and sign it at 4/12  (day/month).

The date is before WG post weekend test.

But I got a email with Beta Weekend Activation Code yesterday.

Is that a error?

Is alpha test ended?

Edit:

I mean I am/was waiting WG accept my alpha test request.

Now still processing or not ?

Edited by chunhung

Alpha Tester
104 posts
28 battles

i believe you are eligible for the normal alpha and the wows weekends rps.

the mail you received notifies you that you can join the WoWS Weekend.

Please search the closed alpha forum for the download link of the alpha game (i dare not paste the link in this open forum)

and for the wows "beta" RPS weekend please refer to the wows portal main page, (the big attractive yellow download button

ps. Please make a habit of checking the pinned threads on each forum/subforum

Edited by IceWraithKing

695 posts
2,153 battles

Thanks will keep looking.  I have not received an alpha email after I filled in the NDA so it just still may be being processed.  (I hope)

I may of just stuffed it up.

Edited by Twisted0ne

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

I wanna CODE... for TEST!!!

I said to my wife that "I wanna Jessica Alba... for TEST!!!".. I slept on the couch in the living room for a fortnight after that. So my word of advice, is to try to rephrase your requests more diplomatic and less demanding in the future, unless you like spending time sleeping on the couch in the living room.

Beta Tester
32 posts
423 battles

I received a confirmation for Alpha,along with related links in an email over a week ago, but all the links are dead\invalid, and I cannot even see that Alpha section of the forums...Any idea how this can be remedied?

I tried a ticket, but they said ask on forums and closed it.

72 posts
12 battles

I received a confirmation for Alpha,along with related links in an email over a week ago, but all the links are dead\invalid, and I cannot even see that Alpha section of the forums...Any idea how this can be remedied?

I tried a ticket, but they said ask on forums and closed it.

its weird cause you are part of the alpha users and you mentioned you cant view the alpha section. By right all alpha users auto qualify for the rock-paper-scissors weekend test. check this link and see if the links there work for you

@chunhung -Yes alpha test has ended. if following the steps here does not work, that would mean you would have to wait like the other players 

Edited by IronGuard

72 posts
12 battles

I got a title "Invitation to World of Warships Alpha Tests!" Email and sign it at 4/12  (day/month).

The date is before WG post weekend test.

But I got a email with Beta Weekend Activation Code yesterday.

Is that a error?

Is alpha test ended?

Edit:

I mean I am/was waiting WG accept my alpha test request.

Now still processing or not ?

you have been re added into the alpha list.

Beta Tester
32 posts
423 battles

its weird cause you are part of the alpha users and you mentioned you cant view the alpha section. By right all alpha users auto qualify for the rock-paper-scissors weekend test. check this link and see if the links there work for you

@chunhung -Yes alpha test has ended. if following the steps here does not work, that would mean you would have to wait like the other players 

Thanks for the link. I managed to play on the weekend (not much due to family commitments).

I'm guessing the reason I cannot see the Alpha section of forum still is due to having been added to the "weekend warriors" forum groups rather than the Alpha ones. Whether this was by design, or just bad timing with my application picked up amongst the weekend test setups, I wouldn't know, but it would be nie to have it corrected at some point.

Alpha Tester
35 posts
2,400 battles

I got "Invitation to World of Warships Alpha Tests" Email

and sign it at 5/12  

I am waiting WG accept my alpha test request.

Now still processing ?

And i got this in my World of Tank  page 

World of Warships: Application for Closed Alpha Test

Greetings Player,

Congratulations! Your application for the World of Warships alpha test has been approved! We have sent you an e-mail with all necessary instructions and a download link.

Welcome to the World of Warships alpha test!

What is it?

//sorry my english isn't very good.

Edited by checkoonrat2

Sign in to follow this