Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Koneko_Rose

Blinking Screen after last update

9 comments in this topic

5 posts
1,449 battles

Hello, I'm new in here.

I want to ask some question. After the last 2 updates (0.5.1.2 and 0.5.1.1 I think) the game starts to blink like in this video. I recorded it using my smartphone. So my question is, is it a bug? Does anyone know how to fix this?

PS : Sorry, I can't speak enlish fluently :D

55 posts
3,922 battles

Similar thing has been happening to me since the last main update.  Graphics rendering is quite glitchy.  Even just looking at my ship in-dock and moving the mouse around to get a different view results in bizarre renderings.  Stuff that should be in the distance (land, houses) gets rendered where the ship is, in pieces.  Pieces of the ship appear from the wrong angles.  Stuff like that.  

Gets very irritating when it happens in battle, as target ships suddenly have land masses appear around them, as an example.

I tried everything to fix it - graphics settings on lowest, removed mods, reinstalled game, reinstalled graphics card driver, went back a few drivers for the graphics card, checked graphics card settings - nothing worked.  Only thing that works is a temporary fix - alt-tabbing out of the game and then back in.  This works for maybe one or two battles then the problem appears again.

I don't have the same problem with other games.  As an example, WOT works just fine, on even higher graphics settings.

Edited by GeneralGrant

5 posts
1,449 battles

Similar thing has been happening to me since the last main update.  Graphics rendering is quite glitchy.  Even just looking at my ship in-dock and moving the mouse around to get a different view results in bizarre renderings.  Stuff that should be in the distance (land, houses) gets rendered where the ship is, in pieces.  Pieces of the ship appear from the wrong angles.  Stuff like that.  

Gets very irritating when it happens in battle, as target ships suddenly have land masses appear around them, as an example.

I tried everything to fix it - graphics settings on lowest, removed mods, reinstalled game, reinstalled graphics card driver, went back a few drivers for the graphics card, checked graphics card settings - nothing worked.  Only thing that works is a temporary fix - alt-tabbing out of the game and then back in.  This works for maybe one or two battles then the problem appears again.

I don't have the same problem with other games.  As an example, WOT works just fine, on even higher graphics settings.

Yeah me too. It happens in my dock too. But in battle, I get 45 - FPS

Sign in to follow this