Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
kultabashi

Incomming Ranked Battles

14 comments in this topic

520 posts
11,127 battles

Captains, Bring out your tier V and IV Boats for Initial Ranks and Tiers VII to VIII for Advanced Ranked Battles... lol.    I hope the Prizes will be worth it.

Edited by kultabashi

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Hahaha.. Im thinking if i should use Mahan or Benson for the Succeeding Battles.  What you think Melon?:P  

In that case i prob go for Benson since it receive torpedoes buff recently, i but i still believe that Fubuki is the best one for tier 8 :P

520 posts
11,127 battles

In that case i prob go for Benson since it receive torpedoes buff recently, i but i still believe that Fubuki is the best one for tier 8 :P

lol... i agree.. but i have a long long way to grind to fubuki. Lol benson will have to do for now:p

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

can we use premium ships?.  I so want the top flag reward.

I WILL HAVE the top flag reward.

I only hope there are enough players this time. Or was there some mention of bots filling teams?.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

can we use premium ships?.  I so want the top flag reward.

I WILL HAVE the top flag reward.

I only hope there are enough players this time. Or was there some mention of bots filling teams?.

According to the previous Ranked Battle yes you can use Premium ships.

I also running Sims in the last Ranked Battle (once) so it should be fine :D:D:D

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
948 posts
5,652 battles

Captains, Bring out your tier V and IV Boats for Initial Ranks and Tiers VII to VIII for Advanced Ranked Battles... lol.    I hope the Prizes will be worth it.

Think you meant to put "tier V and VI Boats"

I might play a few battles

520 posts
11,127 battles

Yeap! 2 kinds....Initial ranks will play at lower tiers V and VI  but upon reaching higher ranks, tiers VIi and VIII are needed.  We can now use more potent ships. Lol

Sign in to follow this