Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Trojan63

Torp planes attacking fighters

8 comments in this topic

753 posts
8,965 battles

Howdy folks,

I've just started with Japanese carriers and occasionally I have noticed that when a fighter squadron engages another some players are able to get their torpedo bombers to also engage the enemy fighter squadron destroying it fairly quickly.

I've tried to do it myself but my torpedo bombers don't engage. I'm probably not using the correct commands so I was wondering if anyone has any tips or if there is a video tutorial explaining this action?

Thanks in advance for any help. 

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

rear gunner are more deadly now than before, so never engage USN dive bomber with lower tier IJN fighter alone. usn dive bomber can rekt 1 ijn fighter without problem. just focus on their torpedo bomber because they are way softer than divebomber.

32 posts
1,587 battles

rear gunner are more deadly now than before, so never engage USN dive bomber with lower tier IJN fighter alone. usn dive bomber can rekt 1 ijn fighter without problem. just focus on their torpedo bomber because they are way softer than divebomber.

dont forget about staying away from CA's float planes, specially the higer tier cruiser, they can erase an entrie sqaudron of zuiho's fighters T_T

Super Tester
1,310 posts

dont forget about staying away from CA's float planes, specially the higer tier cruiser, they can erase an entrie sqaudron of zuiho's fighters T_T

u know.

zuiho got 8 fighter

4 flying and 4 in reserve.

those 8 are just a feed plane :teethhappy:

the only good zuiho fighter plane has is only against another zuiho/hosho.

Sign in to follow this