You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
greifer

The challenge, 'We Owe you One'

18 comments in this topic

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

Has anyone else noted that the challenge states be in the top five experience of the winning team to be awarded this.

Today and last night, I finished 6th and I have earned this reward.

I do have screen shots but before I posted them I was wondering if anyone else experienced this?

Super Tester
516 posts
5,751 battles

well, actually, this "tasks for award" thing is wrong somehow, dont know the exact place you have to be

and have you noticed that what they say "you need to do" is different in the game and official website?

we are all kind of confused

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

Any screenshots of the event? You're certain you did not shoot down 6 planes?

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,163 battles

45 battles played during this event. 42 "we owe you one" achievements received. :) 

It's a mission to be complete... As long as you don't go full derp mode.

Edited by NguyenArchitakuVN

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

The proof is in the pudding.

Zu9M6xM.jpg

bd8VARE.jpg

first image is of the description, the second one clearly shows myself as in sixth position for exp

Edited by greifer

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

I believe you need to be on the winning team and be the top five "unsunk" ships of the team to achieve this.

that's not true, you only need to be on top 5 of winning team to get this. it doesn't matter even if get sunk.

892 posts
7,853 battles

that's not true, you only need to be on top 5 of winning team to get this. it doesn't matter even if get sunk.

Hmmm......I'm sure there were occasions when I was not top 5 on the winning side but still got it. Oh well.

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

I have won this before being sunk and first, being unsunk isn't a requirement. Just strange, I only took screen shots today as it was the second time within 24 hours that this occurred.
Edited by greifer

[WOWMY]
166 posts
12,875 battles

I concur on this last night and I was clearly no 6, and I always sorted by points...I checked whether me and no. 5 had the same point but didnt, he had ~60 points ahead of me and all 6 ships survived the battle ... and the next game whilst I was no 5...I didnt get it and was thinking perhaps it was karma compensating system by the game lol so not gonna bring it up...I have those replays though...not sure how to get the result screen...

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

it happen to me before, but in my case, it wast my first win of that day using that ship so my final score was multiple by 1.5x and it clearly above the 5th rank on that match.

Edited by XP_On

Super Tester
527 posts
3,161 battles

I have also experienced this, and reported it as a bug. Twice I have received the reward while clearly placing 6th, and received the reward. Once I came 7th, and did not receive the reward.

It seems clear that the stated mission objectives are incorrect, and the top 6 players will earn the reward. So although its an accident, sit back and enjoy the fact that more people are getting the extra x1.1 bonus :)

406 posts
6,287 battles

Or the other possibility is how the top 5 is calculated:

if the top person is position 0, second is position 1, etc. then position 6 will be place 5 - and it is oh so easy to script something that will calculate it in this way.....

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

So it similar on how people name the floor? 

British English use the floor of a building at street level as ground floor. The floor above it is the first floor and the floor below is called the basement.

In American English, however, the floor at street level is usually called the first floor. Go up one floor and you are on the second floor (which, of course, is the first floor for the British). The floor below street level is called the basement, the same as in British English. 

[LYNMF]
7 posts
5,735 battles

perhaps its not rewarded on base exp which is shown on the team score tab

but based on "all-in" exp after premium bonus, daily bonus and award multiplication added on