You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Kreigg

I just had a thought with the commander retraining penalty...

18 comments in this topic

580 posts
1,587 battles

So I get it that whenever we transfer our commanders to a different vessel, there's a 50% penalty to all his skills right? Well one of my commanders has the Superintendent Skill and now he has a 50% penalty on that... Wouldn't the last scout plane I use look a lot more like this??

1274816953_e2ca7d2cba.jpg

It would make sense right that I'd get half a plane for the penalty... :teethhappy:

580 posts
1,587 battles

Holy crap! I just noticed that right now... I may have the a very unusual account here, being that there is another player with an almost similar name and the same profile pic of another player... :teethhappy::teethhappy::teethhappy: .... WHO AM I!!!???

Beta Tester
1,422 posts
38 battles

So I get it that whenever we transfer our commanders to a different vessel, there's a 50% penalty to all his skills right? Well one of my commanders has the Superintendent Skill and now he has a 50% penalty on that... Wouldn't the last scout plane I use look a lot more like this??

1274816953_e2ca7d2cba.jpg

It would make sense right that I'd get half a plane for the penalty... :teethhappy:

No SOUP for YOU :teethhappy:

let play a game of spot your Alpha tester

580 posts
1,587 battles

let play a game of spot your Alpha tester

Sounds like a most delightful game... Wouldn't you say Krieg??

giphy.gif

But what if you're all right and wrong at the same time? What if we're two completely different people but the same as well?? Just on parallel plane of reality but same reality altogether... Constants and variables go hand in hand??

9 posts
583 battles

No please! According to my calculations further discussion on this thread would lead to creation of an dsytopian alternate reality and cause a massive disruption in the space-time continuum! We mustn't let both of them meet each other!

580 posts
1,587 battles

No please! According to my calculations further discussion on this thread would lead to creation of an dsytopian alternate reality and cause a massive disruption in the space-time continuum! We mustn't let both of them meet each other!

I wouldn't know of the outcome... but maybe we have already met? will meet? meeting... or in WoWS, plays, played, will play...

Edited by Kreigg

423 posts
3,175 battles

not sure why, but I often wonder the same... What happened if one of the two battle in the same battle, different sides. Then who is the turncoat, who is the turncoat of the turncoat...

I guess Samir Duran the Sell Gaga would feel like I do, even he was a turncoat of the turncoat of the turncoat as well....

That's the question I really, really need the G and Double-G to answer...

Sounds like a most delightful game... Wouldn't you say Krieg??

giphy.gif

But what if you're all right and wrong at the same time? What if we're two completely different people but the same as well?? Just on parallel plane of reality but same reality altogether... Constants and variables go hand in hand??

And that give me epilepsy...

Edited by jchen8792

580 posts
1,587 battles

not sure why, but I often wonder the same... What happened if one of the two battle in the same battle, different sides. Then who is the turncoat, who is the turncoat of the turncoat...

I guess Samir Duran the Sell Gaga would feel like I do, even he was a turncoat of the turncoat of the turncoat as well....

That's the question I really, really need the G and Double-G to answer...

And that give me epilepsy...

To be honest it's one of the reasons I keep playing... Hoping that I'll be able to play alongside or against The G(most likely I'll get owned but it does not matter) I'm just after my experience once I see him/her, like staring at a mirror ... but I feel he may in higher tier matches and I'm getting settled at Tier 5... Maybe one day, I'll keep an out for him and hope that the laws of spatial reality stay stable...

Edited by Kreigg