You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
klanx171

Any Kiwi Players out there?

23 comments in this topic

[RNZN]
53 posts
6,838 battles

Ahoy! Any Kiwi players of WOWS looking to form up a squadron. Getting tired of playing with randoms all the time.

Alpha Tester
210 posts
4,306 battles

Im usually on between 6pm-2am. That is, of course, when ive gotten over the hype of "oh look! shiny new tanks!".

Mods: not being specific, thats another way of saying "That Other Tank Game", no red text please.

Beta Tester
86 posts
6,093 battles

Dude jump into the taskforce44 channel in game, bunch of Kiwis/Aussies/other English speakers there to Div with .. some more crazy than others

Alpha Tester
210 posts
4,306 battles

heh heh heh heh, you dont know crazy until youve lasted 3 years in my "C-word That Other Games Have That This Game Does Not, And Are Not Allowed To Talk About". You tend to lose what little sanity you have left.

[RNZN]
53 posts
6,838 battles

Thanks guys! I'm on usually between 8 and 11 PM so I will search you up and check out the Taskforce44 channel. I'm keen to play some serious games, not to worried about hardcore team tactics but I have seen what a team that's clearly coordinating can do.:great:

[151ST]
1,013 posts
4,521 battles

Ahoy! Any Kiwi players of WOWS looking to form up a squadron. Getting tired of playing with randoms all the time.

We should completely ignore the Aussie government and bro-up as usual...

Seriously - as an Aussie I'm %&^%$&^$ offended at how they've treated your ex-pats and would be honoured to reignite the ANZ brotherhood for WoWS

[RNZN]
53 posts
6,838 battles

We should completely ignore the Aussie government and bro-up as usual...

Seriously - as an Aussie I'm %&^%$&^$ offended at how they've treated your ex-pats and would be honoured to reignite the ANZ brotherhood for WoWS

Im keen to get some games with anyone interested going, maybe some Div battles but TF44 should still be an option.

If you guys are keen on making a channel then i will see what I can set up.

[RNZN]
53 posts
6,838 battles

I have set up a channel called squadron K1W1

I will be spending time on that or TF44 during evenings (NZ time) when ever I can.

Its not Kiwi exclusive, or even ANZAC exclusive but hopefully it will give those in our timezone a place to connect for games. :D

38 posts
4,571 battles

I have set up a channel called squadron K1W1.

I will be spending time on that or TF44 during evenings (NZ time) when ever I can.

Its not Kiwi exclusive, or even ANZAC exclusive but hopefully it will give those in our timezone a place to connect for games. :D

Can you explain a dummies guide how to join up, I've clicked the join a division available thing before but hasn't worked for me.... Showing my age lol

[RNZN]
53 posts
6,838 battles

Can you explain a dummies guide how to join up, I've clicked the join a division available thing before but hasn't worked for me.... Showing my age lol

Just click on the chat box down in the bottom left and click on the channel tab, then search for Squadron K1W1.

The chat box is that little box waaay down in the left, it took me a while to figure out what it was as its not the easiest to figure out. From there you can sort out if people want toDiv or not.

For divisions you either need to create one and then invite people to it or get invited to them, I always just end up getting invited to them.

Hope that helps. :)

[-BRO-]
4 posts
8,083 battles

Playing time for me is around 1900 to 2200 hour or 0000 to 0300 hour ( NZ time GMT +12) Would be keen to Div up with more kiwi players!

112 posts
1,431 battles

What

Playing time for me is around 1900 to 2200 hour or 0000 to 0300 hour ( NZ time GMT +12) Would be keen to Div up with more kiwi players!

Whats wrong with us Jurai???????....LOL:trollface:
Edited by coldbeer72

[-BRO-]
4 posts
8,083 battles

What

Whats wrong with us Jurai???????....LOL:trollface:

lol nothing is wrong with you guys just wana see more kiwis on the game. what? u gona miss me that much? lol