Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
StarblazerYamato88

When will the German battleships come?

41 comments in this topic

2 posts
1,993 battles

I am hoping that the German battleships be available soon. I was hoping for Bismarck to be one of the Tier ships for Germany's Battleships. I am looking forward for this ship.Tirpitz is ok but I hope they could make the Bismark, as well as Scharnhorst and H-Class battleship. Thanks

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

I was hoping for Bismarck to be one of the Tier ships for Germany's Battleships.

But we usually only name our army vehicles after animals...

575 posts
5,354 battles

I am hoping that the German battleships be available soon. I was hoping for Bismarck to be one of the Tier ships for Germany's Battleships. I am looking forward for this ship.Tirpitz is ok but I hope they could make the Bismark, as well as Scharnhorst and H-Class battleship. Thanks

Well, there is a video on YouTube showing the Bismarck being played on the Russian Test Server by a super-tester...so it's there. Not sure about the other ships only watched 2 Bismarcks in a division doing pretty good.

Here found this:

Edited by Ni_Tehn_Do

Super Tester
1,310 posts

SOON™

Bismarck is already confirmed as T8 in germany BB techtree, 

now there's only Bismarck and Tirpitz model in the game client files

as the rest of the line up. i doubt that WG had made the model for it. and i doubt we will get the BB line up this year.

161 posts
5,905 battles

I'm ready...

Sadly the soonest will be at least next year, 2016. I think I read it somewhere in the EU forums. WG community manager post it on the second page.

Found it: http://forum.worldofwarships.eu/index.php?/topic/34816-when-german-battleships-come/page__st__20__p__638545#entry638545

9 posts
583 battles

KM's tier X should be the H44, and they should also introduce IJN's A-150, 20 inches monster battle would be so awesome!

But i guess they would go with H42/L20 α with their 17 inches, or H43 with her 19 inches. One can dream though :)

Super Tester
1,310 posts

KM's tier X should be the H44, and they should also introduce IJN's A-150, 20 inches monster battle would be so awesome!

But i guess they would go with H42/L20 α with their 17 inches, or H43 with her 19 inches. One can dream though :)

big no for H44. and also WG already state it. that the real actually build ship "Yamato" set the tonnage bar limit for the tier 10. H-44 that has >150% tonnage of yamato will never made its entrace.

i read somewhere. the T9 will be H-39. while the T10 will be H-41(H-42 if H-41 is not competitive enoughat T10)

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

May I point out thats a Tank schorkel...(TOG is calling)

Really? I'm pretty sure it's a submarine, I found it on an internet forum with the designation "U-2A6"

406 posts
6,279 battles

Really? I'm pretty sure it's a submarine, I found it on an internet forum with the designation "U-2A6"

I think you might have missed the joke - 2A6 is the designation of the German Leopard tank - see the Google Image search

https://www.google.co.nz/search?q=U-2A6&safe=off&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAWoVChMI1_z517KYyQIVwoWmCh3O0QgY&biw=1680&bih=981#safe=off&tbm=isch&q=leopard+tank+snorkle

The joke being that with the Snorkle fully up - it looks like a Submarines Conning tower - hence the joke that it is a U-2A6

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

I think you might have missed the joke - 2A6 is the designation of the German Leopard tank - see the Google Image search

https://www.google.co.nz/search?q=U-2A6&safe=off&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAWoVChMI1_z517KYyQIVwoWmCh3O0QgY&biw=1680&bih=981#safe=off&tbm=isch&q=leopard+tank+snorkle

The joke being that with the Snorkle fully up - it looks like a Submarines Conning tower - hence the joke that it is a U-2A6

Are you sure about that?

In the forum I got it from the OP wrote that it's a mini submarine using parts from other military vehicles to make the construction easier.

Looked pretty legit, he also had a lot of technical informaton on it.

406 posts
6,279 battles

Are you sure about that?

In the forum I got it from the OP wrote that it's a mini submarine using parts from other military vehicles to make the construction easier.

Looked pretty legit, he also had a lot of technical informaton on it.

Well, it is definitely using the Leopard's Snorkel ring - post up the link, but I suspect you have had your leg pulled.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Well, it is definitely using the Leopard's Snorkel ring - post up the link, but I suspect you have had your leg pulled.

Here it is:

Link

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

LOL

I guess that was one for a niche audience on this server.

I'm actually surprised that anyone even picked up on it.

Sign in to follow this