Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IraHero

WHY YOU SEA PLAYERS DO TIS?!

19 comments in this topic

[-ATT-]
Beta Tester
9 posts
1,195 battles

After not playing for a few days due to fed up with the players here(common sense is not common in any wargaming game) i come back to a match like this? How is this universally possible,not even if i sold my soul to satan!? wtf sea players im done with you lot back to fallout 4.

shot-15.11.16_08.55.25-0165.jpg

shot-15.11.16_08.55.30-0559.jpg

Edited by IraHero

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,163 battles

Today i played a match... And my entire team went full derp mode... End of the battle. No enemy ship sunk. I was the only survivor with 12 torpedo hits (Mahan torp  still sucks!).

Alpha Tester
392 posts

Fallout 4 is essentially PvE which WoWS also has. If PvP is too toxic for you, you can always switch to that other mode. Play to enjoy your favourite ships, not PvP.

Alpha Tester
10 posts

Wait...He didn't sink anything either. At least the Cleveland got 1...Interesting!...The thought has occurred to me that maybe...just maybe, that the enemy side was much superior in skill and that they too were comprised of fellow SEA players! ;)

[-ATT-]
Beta Tester
9 posts
1,195 battles

Wait...He didn't sink anything either. At least the Cleveland got 1...Interesting!...The thought has occurred to me that maybe...just maybe, that the enemy side was much superior in skill and that they too were comprised of fellow SEA players! ;)

Main point is, how am i top with no damage done and just capping. Sure its a win but a very sad disapointing one.

520 posts
11,127 battles

After not playing for a few days due to fed up with the players here(common sense is not common in any wargaming game) i come back to a match like this? How is this universally possible,not even if i sold my soul to satan!? wtf sea players im done with you lot back to fallout 4.

Uuhhh.... What exactly did you do to Help Influence the match?  Youre in A mahan.... and its become pretty ok since the Buff?

520 posts
11,127 battles

I don't know if I'm correct, but isn't the Mahan the oddball of USN destroyers??

it is, but its relatively OK now.... (except for the Concealment)  but firepower has been increased with Guns and Torps... 

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Welcome to the World of Fallout 

[-ATT-]
Beta Tester
9 posts
1,195 battles

Uuhhh.... What exactly did you do to Help Influence the match?  Youre in A mahan.... and its become pretty ok since the Buff?

there's nothing wrong with the mahan, the buff is well deserved. Its the breed of a certain special group of players. All i did was the simple decision to cap (a rare tactic) and won us a undeserving win for the team that did beyond horrible that 0 dmg got me top exp.
Edited by IraHero

61 posts
1,022 battles

You're technically doing your job... so you get that top xp there cant fault someone of a well done job as dissapointing it is... better stick to t5/t6 matches since lot of people are scared at t8 above matches

520 posts
11,127 battles

there's nothing wrong with the mahan, the buff is well deserved. Its the breed of a certain special group of players. All i did was the simple decision to cap (a rare tactic) and won us a undeserving win for the team that did beyond horrible that 0 dmg got me top exp.

And i think most of us dont understand why the negativity.  Apparently for the match... you were the HERO.  You should be rather happy since this is rather related to your IJN.

But seriously,  personally... i think you need a Hug man.

280 posts
3,514 battles

not sure if teammates derp like their minds are near pluto but Every sunday! I always lost and not a single Win! Oh Nuts

Isnt the Sunday mad at me? or is it because i always play Kerbal Space Program and my Captain Skills are Getting Away from me

I also test physics of how the shells work in KSP too !!! I use Weapon mods in that game

The Physics of shells in ksp and wows are almost the same!

Sign in to follow this