You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
HeidimarieW

This kind of player

11 comments in this topic

161 posts
5,905 battles

I just got into a match recently, there was a teamkiller on the enemy team that just simply sank one of their carrier and continue to sink upto total of 3 other ships before being put out of misery. He/she/it is not a bot, due to being able to replied via chat (in Chinese).

Beside the automate system, is there any way to deal with intentional teamkilling in the game? (like if He/she/it tries to trop us or fires at us then we can answer back with fire?) And is there anyway to prevent the offender before causing more damage to the team (forces discon?)?

Edit: The pic, I'll remove it for now

Edited by HeidimarieW

580 posts
1,587 battles

Sir, I'd rather you remove that picture and save it for reference/evidence... I think there is a forum rule against this and proper procedure regarding errant players...

Else a mod could see this and you'll get a warning... not good... or I could be wrong...

Edited by Kreigg

161 posts
5,905 battles

Sir, I'd rather you remove that picture and save it for reference/evidence... I think there is a forum rule against this and proper procedure regarding errant players...

Else a mod could see this and you'll get a warning... not good... or I could be wrong...

I'll remove the picture just to be safe or until request, thanks for the warning mate.

423 posts
3,175 battles

to OP: You really should blackout his name too, and consult moderators beforehand: Synada, Dead Man Walking, lengxth (I think) by sending them private messages for proper actions taken. I'm pretty sure they would be dealing with the TK by the force they think is possible...

161 posts
5,905 battles

I'll contact the mods. But I'm still curious, like if we can retailate? If we manage to dodge the torps/shells, technically the auto system still consider him as a normal player, or at least I think.

423 posts
3,175 battles

^ don't even try, for not only the mechanics would suck out a chunk from your HP, but also the game would count you as team killer (pinky) once you done your retaliation. The only retaliation the forum offer is some mods would be very pissed with these TK and would do what they can to snap their heads off to protect the others from suffering from their action. Too bad that Wargaming never take that seriously...

161 posts
5,905 battles

Thanks for the answer, after seeing a whole team of good players get ruined by one random guy is a bit sad . It's a high tier game after all and those who were TK'd were in a pretty costly ships, T8+ with no damage done, may the repair bill have mercy on their credits. I just don't want this guy on the bloody server.

Edited by HeidimarieW

580 posts
1,587 battles

I'll remove the picture just to be safe or until request, thanks for the warning mate.

No problem, I hope the aforementioned player gets reprimanded... I remember I had an incident too where a new DD player decided to test fire his new torps at the start of the match and took out 2 BBs right off the bat... Wasn't mad tho, we won that round by some short miracle...

66 posts
4,904 battles

My Advice, Better to stay clear of such TK's and get away from them as quickly as possible. And if you do see the atrocities commited by such players, report them immediately. However, if the unthinkable happens, i.e- TK is shooting at you , all you can do is shoot and kill him, its better for him to be dead than you dead.

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,442 battles

Not really the is the report button is useful or what,

I used to report these and bots and those who rage on chats.

for teamkillers it is best to have video recorded / replay file or simply screencap it and send to the moderators

but for dialogs... those are in Chinese...

Edited by R3negade

8 posts
807 battles
haha....the most notorious team killers are the players in Japanese cruisers....coz they have the same range of torpedos like the destroyers(7km).....nd I have been teamkilled like 20 times in that manner...nd there's nothing you can do about it....