Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
corax1

bomb aircraft

11 comments in this topic

3 posts
1,614 battles

tier v, bouqe , had bomb aircraft, and i think need to rebalance the damage output.

i played on co-op, i test aiming manually so curve bomb precisely on the ship..and i got 1000-1200. per squadron , no matter the curve is so right, its only make fire..with two squadron

well in reality , fire can be fatal..

and only had 3 option for squadron, 1 fighter and 1 torpedo, 2 fighter, 1 bomb. 1 torpedo, 2bomb..

kinda war with hands are tied..:amazed:

hopefully, in the future, dev will improve with CV...

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

tier v, bouqe , had bomb aircraft, and i think need to rebalance the damage output.

i played on co-op, i test aiming manually so curve bomb precisely on the ship..and i got 1000-1200. per squadron , no matter the curve is so right, its only make fire..with two squadron

well in reality , fire can be fatal..

and only had 3 option for squadron, 1 fighter and 1 torpedo, 2 fighter, 1 bomb. 1 torpedo, 2bomb..

kinda war with hands are tied..:amazed:

hopefully, in the future, dev will improve with CV...

:unsure:

Edited by davud1537

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

I'd like to know what you refer to when using the term "precisely".

Krp3op9.jpg

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

dive bomb is way too Random. even using manual aim they give mediocre damage most of the time but if your lucky you can get 7k+ or more damage and start up to 3 fires if RNGeesus is in your favor. i usually use them to annoy battleship captain. once i'm sure that the captain uses its repair skill to deal with flooding and already stop repairing the ship. i sent them to cause bonus bomb and more fire damage and can even sink the battleship with it.

Super Tester
1,310 posts

dive bomb is way too Random. even using manual aim they give mediocre damage most of the time but if your lucky you can get 7k+ or more damage and start up to 3 fires if RNGeesus is in your favor. i usually use them to annoy battleship captain. once i'm sure that the captain uses its repair skill to deal with flooding and already stop repairing the ship. i sent them to cause bonus bomb and more fire damage and can even sink the battleship with it.

yep USN DB can deal 3-5k each drop +atleast 2 fire(usually 2 or 3 fire, and when lucky they could score 4 fire. yes, i did get 4 fire in my BB from esssex/midway several times). and as u said. if lucky could score 7k-ish damage. also i could say that USN DB is more effective at hitting DDs.

while IJN DB (even tough they buffed the drop circle a lot) could only hit 2-3 bomb for 2-3k damage. once i got lucky 4 hit bomb. and only deal 4100 damage (in my ryujo). also i never got more than 2 fire. well IJN got more TB squad tough in low-mid tier.

Edited by ReNation

580 posts
1,587 battles

There was this one occasion once, I was in my Phoenix and I was at full health. Barely 4 minutes in on the map then I saw DBs coming in and I was like "okay, i'll probably lose like a quarter of my health if they get this right"... So blast full speed and turned full starboard... Next thing I know I noticed my whole ship was missing... and I was like

minion-gifs-1_zpsb833c316.gif

Honestly I wasn't even mad, I even laughed so hard... I wanted to congratulate the guy on his luck...

Edited by Kreigg

Super Tester
1,310 posts

There was this one occasion once, I was in my Phoenix and I was at full health. Barely 4 minutes in on the map then I saw DBs coming in and I was like "okay, i'll probably lose like a quarter of my health if they get this right"... So blast full speed and turned full starboard... Next thing I know I noticed my whole ship was missing... and I was like

Honestly I wasn't even mad, I even laughed so hard... I wanted to congratulate the guy on his luck...

congratulation on the "KaBoooommm!!!" achievement :teethhappy:

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

there are few times where i saw a full HP dd get one shot by dive bomber. :D

420 posts
20 battles

US DB is the best DB at the game.

Bogue has 5400 HE damage, it is the same power as Japanese BB with HE shell.

Independence has around 7k HE power, the most powerful HE ever, and goes the same till the end of tier.

The shell drop is pretty much random, not even bother to use manual drop.

But this ship (Bogue) can HE larger ships to death, BB and CV to be exact, with fire damage.

I have a memorable battle to sink full health Zuiho using 2 dive bombers.

It is memorable since the Zuiho player keep cussing me until the end of battle, and still whisped me at port.

The greatest flatter i've ever receive.

Btw, i've read it at the Q&A with WG developer presentative thread that we might be able to load AP bomb at the future.

Edited by Zwelivelle

Sign in to follow this