Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Bukey

WoWS Full Packed Game Releas

5 comments in this topic

95 posts
1,563 battles

I've been at this for some time and finally managed to get everything done repacked the game with all it's data and created a installer for it I'm still running test to see if I could archive a smaller size till then this is the final result. It has all the updates but at the time this got uploaded the 0.5.1.1 patch came out that the only update missing but will be added once the other server types are done.

This one is built on the Asia release, the other server versions are around the corner once they're up I'll add them and hope to pack the 0.5.1.1 with them and update this as well. Till then Please download and let me know if anything needed to be done.

NoticeThis release is not done by Wargaming they don't have anything to with it. It's only done by me due to love of

the game and to help players who don't have the GB's to play around downloading files every time they want

reinstall.

Disclaimer

This doesn't contain any harmful software like bots or key loggers. This only contains the pure game with the recent updates packed in to a single installer. If your antivirus gives you a warning that's not due to this package might be something else. I deliver this as it is please use it at your own risk read the instructions and use it as it's described if you do something stupid and break the system it's on you not me.

Distribution

I've used a free file sharing services one is Mega.nz the other is Meadiafire.com ( MediaFire links will be added soon ) because they allow direct downloads at good speeds and they have the capacity which I can get for free.

Screenshots

Screenshot_1_zpsaxxlkadc.png

Screenshot_6_zpsa3azd23j.png

Screenshot_2_zpspwwto8he.png

Screenshot_3_zpsmqtwygr4.pngScreenshot_5_zpsadvskuvt.pngScreenshot_1_zpsaxxlkadc.pngScreenshot_7_zpsirghm9ih.png

How to use

• After the loading of the files you get presented with the above first screen if you wish to install the game with all the default settings click the install button and installer will install it to the default location in the C:\ drive.

• If you wish to define a different path or a drive click on the configure button on the left hand side of the first screen and then click next till you get to the path setting screen and from there click on the browser button. From the windows appears select the desired drive or path and click ok then click next to continue the process.​

• Also the download is in 2 files you need to have both of them in the same place to continue the setup.

Download

Game Server : Asia

Part 1 LinkDownload

Part 2 Link : Download

Game Server : North America

Part 1 Link : Download

Part 2 Link : Download

Edited by Bukey

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

You need to change your headings.

Red text is reserved for moderators. I suggest you change it to another before a mod comes in here and does it for you.

Cheers

95 posts
1,563 battles

Sorry for taking a long time to add the NA game I have problems uploading files our ISP's allow upload speeds up to 1Mbps so it never touches 1Mb take around 48hours to upload one server game.

I will start uploading the EU today and will be available around Monday evening.

Thank you.

Sign in to follow this