Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
coldbeer72

Kangaroo's and Kiwi's

29 comments in this topic

112 posts
1,431 battles

Greetings all.

As you may have guessed by the title, this is a thread for all the Aussies and Kiwis out there who want to get together and Div up, talk crap...or whatever else blows your hair back.

The AU/NZ relationship is a special one. We understand each other in a way few other nations do.....and share a bit of history....(you know, that whole ANZAC thing).

So if you want a place where you can call me a "sheep shagger"...and I will constantly reference the "underarm incident" and the Bledisloe cup record....drop by and say G'Day.:P

(there is currently about 60 of us....but hey, the more the merrier.....at least i think thats how it goes.......):trollface:

So, leave your name here, PM me for the details of our HQ, or search for Taskforce44 in the channels.

Hope to see you all out on the deep blue.

Cheers

(Kiwi)Coldbeer:D

Edited by coldbeer72

Alpha Tester
210 posts
4,306 battles

While you Aussie buggers might like to keep on calling us sheep shaggers, and are still happy that we lost that cricket match, just remember that

1) Who defended the rugby world cup? :D and

2) you have more sheep than we do. Although, thats not saying much.... we have more sheep per person..... but thats okay, just means we have more opportunities to stay warm at night, allbeit rather itchy from that blasted lanolin..... the velcro also helps to hold onto them rather well in tandem with them gumboots.

Is it wrong that as a Kiwi, im beating you to all the jokes already??? Like we did to the Wallabies?? Oooh, i went there :P

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

While you Aussie buggers might like to keep on calling us sheep shaggers, and are still happy that we lost that cricket match, just remember that

1) Who defended the rugby world cup? :D and

2) you have more sheep than we do. Although, thats not saying much.... we have more sheep per person..... but thats okay, just means we have more opportunities to stay warm at night, allbeit rather itchy from that blasted lanolin..... the velcro also helps to hold onto them rather well in tandem with them gumboots.

Is it wrong that as a Kiwi, im beating you to all the jokes already??? Like we did to the Wallabies?? Oooh, i went there :P

Sorry to said i am not from Australia, i am from a place where is near the Equator Zone maybe said very near on it.:teethhappy:

(Berries)Nimitz

Edited by davud1537

126 posts
2,722 battles

@Cyanide7662 - I always wondered about the sheep thingy, I always thought we had more sheep too, more grain, more space, pretty much more of everything, except for the more good sportsmen thing I suppose. Still think its always great to beat the Poms at their own sports, whether it be the Kiwis or Aussies that do it we don't really care. I love watching the Kiwis beat the living $h!t outa the poms, its always entertaining. I wouldn't worry about the Cricket either mate its gonna be a loooong summer. Cheers Cyanide.:):):)

@Davud - How many times do we have to tell you mate...you are an "honourary" Australian.:):honoring::)

Dan

334 posts
13,006 battles

I would be interested in this new to the whole online gaming thing but this game has hooked me. Still learning the ropes.

126 posts
2,722 battles

@Grimnar42 & Kidjoe73 - You are welcome to the Taskforce44 gaming group, please find our in-game chat channel Taskforce44(Danaussie), do a search while " in port" in your in-game chat messenger located on the bottom left of your screen (when at port) to find us. I have added you to the group as of this moment. If I do not see you about in the next 48 hours I will send you guys an invite to the channel myself.

Welcome guys:):honoring::)

Dan

1 post
630 battles

Hey All,

I would be keen to join in. Noob to WoWs, so been pottering around in Co-op (working towards T3). Keen to get some experience in PvP, but generally suck at it. On most nights for a few hrs during the week and extended times on w/ends (Vic.).

A bit of coaching wouldn't go astray, and I have a translation program which substitutes i's for u's for when our friends across the ditch are talking to ensure clear communication .

Regards,

Sinnikal.

Edited by Sinnikal

112 posts
1,431 battles

Hey All,

I would be keen to join in. Noob to WoWs, so been pottering around in Co-op (working towards T3). Keen to get some experience in PvP, but generally suck at it. On most nights for a few hrs during the week and extended times on w/ends (Vic.).

A bit of coaching wouldn't go astray, and I have a translation program which substitutes i's for u's for when our friends across the ditch are talking to ensure clear communication .

Regards,

Sinnikal.

Welcome aboard mate.

Have plenty of good guys who can show you the do's and don'ts.

Check out the Taskforce44 channel in game, there are always a few of us around at this time of day.

Will PM you our HQ details.

Cheers

Coldbeer

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

Just saw this now. I will join tonight and say hello.

We can talk cricket with our kiwi friends at least!

126 posts
2,722 battles

Just saw this now. I will join tonight and say hello.

We can talk cricket with our kiwi friends at least!

Welcome Greifer find us in chat Taskforce44(Danaussie) while in port. You can google WoWs Taskforce44 to find our club HQ.

I look forward to saying hi maybe a bit later today.

Dan:):honoring::)

[RAT]
29 posts
1,635 battles

Hello, gentle mans, Im Statubro from Western Australia, just landed here and grinding away. Ill see yous  around Taskforce44 I guess. Just remember Australia invented the pavolova......

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

Hello, gentle mans, Im Statubro from Western Australia, just landed here and grinding away. Ill see yous  around Taskforce44 I guess. Just remember Australia invented the pavolova......

Also WIFI and Ultrasounds.....

btw I am also in Perth

Beta Tester
486 posts
7,921 battles

Kiwi and an Aussie went fishing one afternoon and decided to have a couple of cold beers.

After a while the Aussie says to the Kiwi, "If I was to sneak over to your house and made wild passionate love to your wife while you were at work, and she got pregnant and had a baby, would that make us related?"

The Kiwi after a great deal of thought, says, "Well, I don't know about related, but it sure would make us even

1 post
321 battles

Ah Kiwi. They love their country, play for their country, they fight for their country, die for their country.. just won't live there!

Oh btw who has won the world cup the most?

[RANZN]
32 posts
2,128 battles

Hi all the Aussies and Kiwis out there just saw the blog and wanted to help cement our countries relationship over this email that I received. It appears that others in the world seem to, in their view, group us together as one and the same with similar tastes.

I think it originated in England to get back at us, amongst others, because even though they invented Cricket and Rugby they are now not in our league or if you like "crap" at it.

An extract from Mills & Boon's latest novel:

With writing like this, there is no need for pictures.

"We met in a secluded field, the sun almost kissing the horizon.

The warm breeze was full of that earthy, musky scent, that only those fortunate to live outside the urban rat race know, and the quiet whispering of leaves in the weeping willow overhead added the final touch to the most romantic scene.

We lay there, both naked. I knew that I had to have her, and have her now.

Without a word being spoken, I moved into a position of dominance.

I could feel instantly that this was what she was waiting for, as she frantically thrust her pelvis at my approaching organ.

I  moved slowly at first, inch by inch, until I was fully inside her.

Then, as the tension rose, we threw caution to the wind and abandoned ourselves to the moment. 

Although inexperienced, she approached every change of position with enthusiasm, moaning with despair, every time I withdrew to prevent myself from ending it all too soon.
As the sexual tension heightened towards the inevitable, mind-blowing climax, it was all I could do to hold out any longer.

Finally, the moment that we had been building towards was upon us and passed all too quickly.
Breathlessly we rolled together in the now damp grass.

As the last deep orange glow of the long setting sun melted into the darkness of approaching night, we lay there still entwined in an amorous embrace  

I kissed her long and lovingly, and whispered reassurance of how good she had been.  She tenderly and sensuously licked my inner ear, then whispered, ""Baaaaaaaa"" and rejoined the flock.

This novel is only for sale in Australia, New Zealand, Wales, Scotland.

11 posts
6,325 battles

G'day. Have spoken to a few of you before and the od div. I love playing DD's and as such, have a natural aversion to Cv's. Of late, I've noticed an increasing number of games where two of the bludgers are on each team. That's not too bad at around tier 5 - 6, but IMO, it's a bit harsh when you have tier 3-4 boats up against a pair of them. Not to mention the expense when you lose a T9 DD from untold TB attacks and spotter plans allowing CA's to pound you in the first few minutes of a game. Just wondering if I'm alone in thinking that 2 cv's in a game is wrecking it for most people? I know I go off at times in a game, but it's just frustration on my part.   

Sign in to follow this