You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Attila_Hun

Błyskawica Available in EU Server

33 comments in this topic

Super Tester
304 posts
2,010 battles

Again, SEA Server is way behind what other servers offer, although NA and SEA Servers have to put in queue in this case; anyway, I just wonder if SEA server will have this "Błyskawica" available, please advise its availability.

Btw, I realize that the WG has started to offer options in two configs, cheaper and more expensive choices, I also wonder if WG would offer a third option of just the warship without any bundles!?!? Well, I myself got no problem on any choices, however, some of my friends got excessive doubloons or premium days, or even flags too!!!

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

When Polandball comes, it comes.

Edited by Haku

Super Tester
1,677 posts

Well to each have their time though. Nobody knows when Blyskawica comes to our server as well.

580 posts
1,587 battles

[content removed]! :izmena: I find great dissatisfaction in being behind... 

Profanity. Post edited, user warned.

~amade

Edited by amade

Alpha Tester
392 posts

Btw, I realize that the WG has started to offer options in two configs, cheaper and more expensive choices, I also wonder if WG would offer a third option of just the warship without any bundles!?!? Well, I myself got no problem on any choices, however, some of my friends got excessive doubloons or premium days, or even flags too!!!

Hope I'm allowed to post this:

CharmingGiddyGrackle.gif

But to answer your question, no. That's like WG selling the rare B2 on its own which they will never do.

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

Just think of it as EU public testing the Blyzakwices for NA and Asia, if it doesn't meet expectations then you guys will know about it and save yourself the cash, if its good then you have something to look forward to.

What do you really lose out on by waiting? Its not like there is a Polish tree which you could train a Polish Captain for anyway.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

I don't know what it means but seems like it's how Russians curse so...

It's also a very hefty one, might want to edit that...

Super Tester
1,677 posts

seem like i take on too deep about ST-er ? Will my percentage to enjoy the ST-team down ? :hiding:

I don't think its rating or percentage whatnot.