Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MissMeMiss

Imperator Nikolai ? USSR Battleship ? How ?

11 comments in this topic

[HKACC]
252 posts
2,830 battles

I just play for a week, but I'm pretty sure USSR don't hade battleship, nor any faction had BB called Imperator Nikolai. So where this came from ?

And yes, this is on Asia Server.

WOWs_Imperator_Nikolai.jpg

WOWs_Imperator_Nikolai.jpg

Beta Tester
1,422 posts
38 battles

it an unfinish Battleship, they had plan to make it but in the end it a no to the Imperator

and since WoWs gotta think of some premium stuff~

Edited by CrimsonGabri

[HKACC]
252 posts
2,830 battles

Aaah ... I thought all Premium ship are in in-game to be selected and viewed. So there's some ship that you not shown on the game and had to buy only via the website. txs for the answer.

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
943 posts
5,633 battles

The Russians had 10 modern battleships by 1916 (2 in the Black sea fleet) with this layout of armament 12x12in main guns. The name of Russian ships did change as new leaders took control so if you look up ships by the name Borodino or for an earlier class Gangut you might find what you are looking for.

Alpha Tester
210 posts
4,306 battles

Aaah ... I thought all Premium ship are in in-game to be selected and viewed. So there's some ship that you not shown on the game and had to buy only via the website. txs for the answer.

Thats true, not all are shown. Sims, Gremyaschy, Yubari, Iwaki Alpha, Arkansas Beta, Warspite and Tirpitz for example dont show in the tech tree because theyre "exclusive" vessels, meaning not everyone can just up and buy one whenever they feel like it.

Iwaki and Arkansas being only for Alpha and Beta testers respectively

268 posts
6,381 battles

Don't think we will be seeing the RU BB's for a bit, more likely see RU CA's and KM DD's first.

(Best guess, not inside knowledge)

Evidently the Royal Navy has a couple of ship classes too...

Beta Tester
760 posts
6,921 battles

I can't see the russian BB tree being made up of all pre ww1 built ships. Even with the Stalinium, they wouldn't be able to contest.

They've got to add the Battleship Borodino, as a fitting rival to the Mikasa

Sign in to follow this