Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
PGM991

fire 4 stack, ARE YOU CRAZY!?

18 comments in this topic

1,125 posts

for all along, I though that 3 stack fire is the most worst fire, but just yesterday, I got 4 stack fire for the first time. (Really, either my luck or because I play BB not very often, it's my first time)

and it's awe me.

shot-15.11.10_13.11.46-0659_1.jpg

ARE YOU CRAZY!!? Who the hell put this fire in to this game!!?

fire 1 stack, I ignore it, with BB repair party, damage form fire can be 100% recovery.

fire 2 stack, start to get serious, if I have less then 50% and got 2 stack fire, I have to considered using damage control party.

fire 3 stack, alarm sound hit damage control fast!

but now.... fire 4 stack......alarm sound like scream form hell, if my damage control are in cool down, drop the mouse and wait for death, no one can survive this fire.

it kill my BB in matter of minute!! even from 70% hp.

damn to those who put this into game ... T T

As expected from the unlucky ship

fukoda..... wa.....

Edited by PGM991

Super Tester
1,677 posts

That's nothing compared to what the irl Fusou and Yamashiro had to bear at Surigao.

But seriously, why'd you let yourself get pelted with HE?

And the alarm when the fires burning aboard reach 3 is I think the critical alarm. A burning all-gun warship DOES have the magazine after all and if the fires reach there... well... mag det for you.

Edited by EvyL

222 posts
3,269 battles

I think the myoko is to be held responsible here. A good symbiotic relationship between cruisers require that cruisers ward off enemy cruisers away from the battleship and scare away enemy dds in exchange for a battleship's firepower and threat.

You never want to lose your battleship friend, they're the ones that could really tear down enemy lines and hold defenses. 

As weakened as battleships are in this patch, they still pack enough firepower to make enemy fleets advance carefully.

But then again, one should be more careful when driving a battleship as you are the one that's most easy to hit.

580 posts
1,587 battles

In my experience so far.. You're a BB much as I mainly play, we're huge bullet magnets so a fire is pretty much expected... I've had that happening as well and it is crazy but I can tolerate it... I wish they'd tone it down a bit... maybe consider the caliber of gun that fired the HE round VS the ship class it's hitting?? I mean, I get fires so much whenever I see a Cleveland I tell my crew to set my own ship on fire... :teethhappy:

48 posts
1,729 battles

In my experience so far.. You're a BB much as I mainly play, we're huge bullet magnets so a fire is pretty much expected... I've had that happening as well and it is crazy but I can tolerate it... I wish they'd tone it down a bit... maybe consider the caliber of gun that fired the HE round VS the ship class it's hitting?? I mean, I get fires so much whenever I see a Cleveland I tell my crew to set my own ship on fire... :teethhappy:

HAHAHAHA!! this is a good one...I also ask my crew to prepare the BBQ utensils, the meat and mallows, and have party surrounding the bonfire, maybe play some music as well....ahh, the good'ol every game per day. :teethhappy:

now the way I look at it, a floating fire with armor and guns. :P

Edited by cszino

580 posts
1,587 battles

HAHAHAHA!! this is a good one...I also ask my crew to prepare the BBQ utensils, the meat and mallows, and have party surrounding the bonfire, maybe play some music as well....ahh, the good'ol every game per day. :teethhappy:

now the way I look at it, a floating fire with armor and guns. :P

Now that Battleship is.... :B  Flaming..... YEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!..... :teethhappy:

Super Tester
1,310 posts

essex/midway can easily set 4 fire in ur ship :/

got 4 fire on my izumo just right after i used my repair party to fix the flooding from fubuki.

lost about 40k hp from full time fire. damn u midway :izmena:

Sign in to follow this