You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
HERMITech

Brisbane QLD Players - Local Event Possibility

Brisbane Event  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Could you attend?

• Yes
    • No
    • Date isn't convenient

10 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
8 posts
2,274 battles

Hey all,

For those of you who don't have a clue who I am, I was one of the crew assisting WarGaming down in Melbourne at PAX earlier this month.

What's happening here you ask?

At present, just trying to gauge interest and numbers in what could potentially become a sponsored eat, meet, greet & feedback session around the 6th December for anyone in the Brisbane QLD area.
It's not just limited to Ships so fellow Tankers are also more than welcome to attend so spread the word among your mates and or that other guy who always ends up sleeping on your lounge that eating all your food and drinking all your beer supplies, yeah supplies.

Could you post a response below if you would like to and can actually attend said session with where you would be traveling from?
I'm well aware that a lot of folks have work xmas parties around this time of year (as I'm a local myself)  so really trying to check out how many people would be keen.

I've been told if we can get upwards of 30+ people good things will happen!
So, if you are interested, please post below so we make this happen!

Cheers!
HERMITech

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

Finally, something happening in Brisbane for once :P

I'm in Brisbane so travel isnt a problem for me.

Edited by Chawp

112 posts
1,431 battles

Just out by Ipswich and as it is a Sunday, would be happy to attend.

Will post this link to our Taskforce 44 HQ page, am not sure if there are any others from Brissie....but it won,t hurt to ask.

Cheers

Coldbeer

Alpha Tester
8 posts
2,274 battles

Just out by Ipswich and as it is a Sunday, would be happy to attend.

Will post this link to our Taskforce 44 HQ page, am not sure if there are any others from Brissie....but it won,t hurt to ask.

Cheers

Coldbeer

Awesome,

Spread the word far and wide !

112 posts
1,431 battles

Awesome,

Spread the word far and wide !

Have done so sir.

You should look us up...Aussie and Kiwi community group.....Taskforce44 in channels.....good bunch of blokes.....who all understand the dry Aussie/kiwi wit.....:trollface:

(sorry...thats probably constitutes an almost thread hijack....):hiding:

Alpha Tester
8 posts
2,274 battles

Hi all,

Unfortunately, as we weren't able to get the numbers up this won't be happening at this time.

Hopefully early in the new year we can try again with more success.

Cheers !

HERMITech

101 posts
1,247 battles

Hey all,

For those of you who don't have a clue who I am, I was one of the crew assisting WarGaming down in Melbourne at PAX earlier this month.

What's happening here you ask?

At present, just trying to gauge interest and numbers in what could potentially become a sponsored eat, meet, greet & feedback session around the 6th December for anyone in the Brisbane QLD area.

It's not just limited to Ships so fellow Tankers are also more than welcome to attend so spread the word among your mates and or that other guy who always ends up sleeping on your lounge that eating all your food and drinking all your beer supplies, yeah supplies.

Could you post a response below if you would like to and can actually attend said session with where you would be traveling from?

I'm well aware that a lot of folks have work xmas parties around this time of year (as I'm a local myself)  so really trying to check out how many people would be keen.

I've been told if we can get upwards of 30+ people good things will happen!

So, if you are interested, please post below so we make this happen!

Cheers!

HERMITech

I went to PAX also. I was one of the 3 guys on Friday that won the World of Tanks 3v3 matches against that pro team. In-fact, it is what got me into the whole Wargaming series, so you guys did a good job on that. I was eager to see the WoWS area, but never had time for it. For sure I'll be at PAX this year! Maybe all of us forum posters can get to know each other at a Wargaming suitable event ;). As for travel, I'm in Melbourne... and I doubt parents would be allowing an underage to be flying anywhere anytime soon, so gosh-darn for that. Best wishes for the event going through. I hope enough people do go for it!