Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
wblueskies

AP弾に関する問題の発表(非公式和訳)

3 comments in this topic

Super Tester
1,154 posts
852 battles

NAフォーラムにて、バージョン0.5.1でのAP弾に関する問題に対して開発チームが直接答えていました(正確にはロシア語を英訳したもの)ので、Google翻訳を元に日本語版を掲載しておきます。

注意:これはNAフォーラムでの発表を勝手に翻訳したものであり、Wargaming Japanが発表した公式の声明ではありません。あくまで参考程度にしてください。ロシア語→英語→日本語と訳していく段階で失われているディテールがあるかと思います。

ダメージモデルを0.5.0の物に戻すことは計画されていません。私達はそれも考えましたけれども、すでに説明した通り、内部の跳弾の不具合はとにかく修正されるべきものだったのです。それゆえ、古いモデルに戻し、新しいモデルでの変更点を再実装することはベストの選択肢ではないようです。このような行ったり来たりの類は、より状況を悪くするだけだと信じています。

一方で、開発スタジオのテストと調査は、防郭貫通の数が減った理由は、内部の跳弾に関する変更のみではないかもしれないことを示しました。私たちはすでに、アップデートの後に変えられるシナリオに関する仮説をいくつか持っています。残念ながら、これに対処する時間は本日は持っておりませんが、数日間、この問題を解決するために最善を尽くします。これは、0.5.1のアップデートに関する優先課題です。

月別の統計データを収集することは議題に上がっていません。私たちはチェックが終わった際には必要なデータを自分たちで収集します。現時点では明らかな個々の艦艇のバランスの問題ではありませんが(これらは本当に長い時間を我々が必要とするのです)、防郭が損傷した際のダメージが我々が意図したものよりも減っているという、力学に起こりえるエラーではあるかもしれません。

まとめると、我々はこれらの問題をチェックしますし、十分な解決法を準備して、そして詳細を公開するでしょう。最終的には、平和にプレイできるようにします。

全チームを代表して、迅速にこの問題と範囲を知らせてくれたことに心から感謝致します。

以下、原文へのリンク

http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/57562-update-on-ap-situation/

以下原文。

For those looking for an update on the AP issues, our development team has responded directly:

http://forum.worldofwarships.ru/index.php?/topic/34999-%D0%BE-%D1%86%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%BB%D1%8F%D1%85-%D0%B2-051/#topmost

Translation:

Roll back to the model of damages 0.5.0 is not planned. Today, we have considered this option, however, as I have already explained, the internal ricochet error needed to be corrected anyway. So roll back to the old model, and then re-implementing changes in the new model doesn't seem to be the best solution. We believe that this kind of back-and-forth will bring even more negativity.

On the other hand, today's studio tests and checks showed that internal bounce may not be the only reason for the fall of the number of penetrations of the citadel. We already have several hypotheses about what other scenario could change after the upgrade. Unfortunately, we hardly have time to finally deal with it today, but will make every effort to solve the problem for the next few days. This is the priority issue 0.5.1 update.

The idea of collecting statistical data for the whole month is not even on the table. We will get the necessary data ourselves, when we finish our checks. At the moment, it is not a question of fine-balancing of some individual ships (these things really require us to gather statistics for a long time), but the likelihood of possible errors in mechanics, which cause damage to the citadel to occur less often than intended.

To summarize, we will check things, prepare an adequate solution and will share the details with you. And we'll be able to play peacefully at last.

On behalf of the entire team, allow us to sincerely thank you for quickly letting us know about this problem and its extent

I'll have more information on this for you tomorrow, but I'm happy to answer any questions anyone might have on the current situation. I'm not sure I'll have all the answers yet, but I can certainly answer what I can. 

Beta Tester
120 posts
9,276 battles

NAフォーラムにて、バージョン0.5.1でのAP弾に関する問題に対して開発チームが直接答えていました(正確にはロシア語を英訳したもの)ので、Google翻訳を元に日本語版を掲載しておきます。

注意:これはNAフォーラムでの発表を勝手に翻訳したものであり、Wargaming Japanが発表した公式の声明ではありません。あくまで参考程度にしてください。ロシア語→英語→日本語と訳していく段階で失われているディテールがあるかと思います。

ダメージモデルを0.5.0の物に戻すことは計画されていません。私達はそれも考えましたけれども、すでに説明した通り、内部の跳弾の不具合はとにかく修正されるべきものだったのです。それゆえ、古いモデルに戻し、新しいモデルでの変更点を再実装することはベストの選択肢ではないようです。このような行ったり来たりの類は、より状況を悪くするだけだと信じています。

一方で、開発スタジオのテストと調査は、防郭貫通の数が減った理由は、内部の跳弾に関する変更のみではないかもしれないことを示しました。私たちはすでに、アップデートの後に変えられるシナリオに関する仮説をいくつか持っています。残念ながら、これに対処する時間は本日は持っておりませんが、数日間、この問題を解決するために最善を尽くします。これは、0.5.1のアップデートに関する優先課題です。

月別の統計データを収集することは議題に上がっていません。私たちはチェックが終わった際には必要なデータを自分たちで収集します。現時点では明らかな個々の艦艇のバランスの問題ではありませんが(これらは本当に長い時間を我々が必要とするのです)、防郭が損傷した際のダメージが我々が意図したものよりも減っているという、力学に起こりえるエラーではあるかもしれません。

まとめると、我々はこれらの問題をチェックしますし、十分な解決法を準備して、そして詳細を公開するでしょう。最終的には、平和にプレイできるようにします。

全チームを代表して、迅速にこの問題と範囲を知らせてくれたことに心から感謝致します。

以下、原文へのリンク

http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/57562-update-on-ap-situation/

以下原文。

For those looking for an update on the AP issues, our development team has responded directly:

http://forum.worldofwarships.ru/index.php?/topic/34999-%D0%BE-%D1%86%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%BB%D1%8F%D1%85-%D0%B2-051/#topmost

Translation:

Roll back to the model of damages 0.5.0 is not planned. Today, we have considered this option, however, as I have already explained, the internal ricochet error needed to be corrected anyway. So roll back to the old model, and then re-implementing changes in the new model doesn't seem to be the best solution. We believe that this kind of back-and-forth will bring even more negativity.

On the other hand, today's studio tests and checks showed that internal bounce may not be the only reason for the fall of the number of penetrations of the citadel. We already have several hypotheses about what other scenario could change after the upgrade. Unfortunately, we hardly have time to finally deal with it today, but will make every effort to solve the problem for the next few days. This is the priority issue 0.5.1 update.

The idea of collecting statistical data for the whole month is not even on the table. We will get the necessary data ourselves, when we finish our checks. At the moment, it is not a question of fine-balancing of some individual ships (these things really require us to gather statistics for a long time), but the likelihood of possible errors in mechanics, which cause damage to the citadel to occur less often than intended.

To summarize, we will check things, prepare an adequate solution and will share the details with you. And we'll be able to play peacefully at last.

On behalf of the entire team, allow us to sincerely thank you for quickly letting us know about this problem and its extent

I'll have more information on this for you tomorrow, but I'm happy to answer any questions anyone might have on the current situation. I'm not sure I'll have all the answers yet, but I can certainly answer what I can. 

ご苦労様です。

EU、NAと既に発表されているのにアジアだけ発表がないというのはやはり運営方法に問題があると言わざるを得ないんですかね。

とにかくアジアフォーラムの対応は遅い。

ユーザーが先に他のフォーラムから情報拾ってくるほうが日単位で早いってのはどうかしていると思いますが。

Beta Tester
983 posts
2,742 battles

簡単にまとめると

・ダメージモデルは0.5.0から変えた

・跳弾計算を変えた これは前からおかしかった

・防郭貫通が減ったのは跳弾計算変更とは違う他の理由が考えられていくつか仮説がある

・ダメージモデルを0.5.0のものに戻したりする気はない

・仮説はあるけど原因が絞りきれてないし対策がまだできてない

・解決するのに時間をください

・艦艇間のバランスを見極めるには時間が必要なのでまだバランスがと騒ぐのは時期尚早

・もしかすると防郭を貫通してるけどダメージが防郭判定を出してない可能性がある

・しっかり調べるから調査報告を待ってほしい

こんなところかな?

間違ってたら教えてください

でもまぁ艦艇間のバランスについては明らかに戦艦の平均ダメージが下がるはずですから気がつかないわけないと思うんですが。

後確認したいことは火災発生率が高すぎるとかいうのはやはりこちらの感覚の問題なんですかね?思い込んでるだけなのかな?

Sign in to follow this