Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sparcie

Game Crashes

12 comments in this topic

459 posts
8,260 battles

Issue: crashes at the end of a battle or when you click exit to port

Can't provide screen shot... dialog box informs there is a crash and gives a not very helpful error

any map

happens roughly every 3-7 battles on my system

Can't reproduce it on demands, but it happens a coupla times a play session (occasionally but rarely during battle)

Makes it impossible to tell how well I've done in a battle as the details only appear in the session which obviously crashed.

can be quite annoying as it takes quite some time to load back in when playing with division mates.

My system (yes I know it's old)

Win XP SP3

AMD Phenom II X4 955

4G RAM

ATI 4850 GPU

459 posts
8,260 battles

not it does the crash regularly at the begining of the battles! which is exceptionally infuriating!

The error message usually says out of memory.

Edited by Sparcie

3 posts
1,614 battles

yeah today game crashes for me in the middle of game..

my system

i3 3240

nvidia gt440,128bit, 1gb

ram 6gb

game v, 5.1.1

never happen before..

36 posts
12,974 battles

hello. I have the same problem here.

does your dialog box say something like this?

crit_err

mine's crashes randomly in the mid of a battle.

sometimes just after 2-3 mins into the battle.

my spec:

Phenom II X4 955BE

Radeon HD5770

4GB RAM

OS Windows 10 Home x64

112 posts
1,431 battles

I will tolerate the occasional disconnect.

But when it happens right in the middle of a match, when I am capping with no enemies in sight...and then return to find myself surrounded...and dead......well that pisses me off just a bit.

I am a very tolerant individual...but for this to happen in this day and age of technological marvels....is just not on.

4 posts
6,631 battles

I have the same problem as pradityan with the same message of critical error. I am now becoming a very unhappy gamer as it has been going on for a while. Like Sparcie and coldbeer72 it will be soon to part ways with this game. I have a feeling that windows 10 and the 0.5.1 upgrade for some systems does not match and the recent upgrades to 0.5.1.2 have now some reason made it worse. Never had the problem with windows 7.

520 posts
11,123 battles

hello. I have the same problem here.

does your dialog box say something like this?

crit_err

mine's crashes randomly in the mid of a battle.

sometimes just after 2-3 mins into the battle.

my spec:

Phenom II X4 955BE

Radeon HD5770

4GB RAM

OS Windows 10 Home x64

I Encounter the same problem on a regular basis. Same Window pops up before i have to manually terminate the game.  Mine Occurs after 7 - 10 games.  It can happen In-game, or in Port.   

I normally just restart the game after 7 battles in-order to circumvent this issue.

When i restart the game.... the 1st battle has NO Engine sound.  Succeeding games are back to normal though until i have to restart again.

My specs

Intel C2Duo e7500 (2.93 Ghz) Overclocked to 15%

Saphire Radeon HD5850 Overclocked 15%

4 GB Ram

OS Microsoft Win 7 32

2 posts
395 battles

Hi all I have the same problem the game crashes randomly during game play sometimes after 6 games or so sometimes a lot more ? Error says something to do with memory,,

My specs are Win10 32 pro, I5 3570k processor, 4GB ram, HD 7790graphics (game set to medium version 0.5.1.2)

crit_err

Edited by gunzzo88

4 posts
6,631 battles

Oh forgot I have 8GB Ram, windows is a very power hungry OS. As explained to me virtual mem is not actual Ram mem but hard drive. Physical Mem is. 4Gb is a bit small for win 8 or 10.

It is the Exception Access Violation that is the problem all the rest is System Info at that time.

Sign in to follow this