You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yobbo1972

BOTS are so smart they even TK there own team

43 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

yeah ok so I was playing come PvE battles in my Dead-Moines and every player on both sides were BOTS, as no other players are playing a tier 10  in Co-op mode lol

so there I was shooting at the other Dead-Moines coming at me, then I get a torpedo warming from behind and I'm like WTF?? right and when I look, there's a heap of torps about to hit me lol

TK by a bot on my own team lolz lolz lolz

Edited by yobbo1972

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

lol it was not even 3 min into the battle and the torps didn't even reach the enemy ship they stopped well short of the enemy ship, as u can see on the map the DD behind me 6.2km lol

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

you know bots are way smarter than some players. they can avoid torpedo better and don't post on forum saying OMG TORPS ARE SO OP, DESTROYER ARE SO OP, NEFT PLOX.

Not  once have I said torps are OP or DDs are OP etc.

so don't know what you going on about.

and no, bots are dumb that's why it fired torps from behind me at a ship its torps didn't even reach.

and why would a friendly Bot fire torps at a enemy ship when a friendly ship is already in front of it ?

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

Not  once have I said torps are OP or DDs are OP etc.

so don't know what you going on about.

and no, bots are dumb that's why it fired torps from behind me at a ship its torps didn't even reach.

and why would a friendly Bot fire torps at a enemy ship when a friendly ship is already in front of it ?

i didn't said it was you, i said some players. i really hate it when someone said torps are op considering it was heavily neft.

oh btw, bots don't fire their torps if the target is out of range unlike some players at lower tier. saw omaha,phoenix, tenruu and kuma launching their torps against target that is beyond 10km away.

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

because if WG focused too much on AI it might evolve into something that we can't stop :D

Given what's happened with AP and damage model in last update I suspect we're pretty safe.

Super Tester
1,779 posts
341 battles

Imagine an uber AI which can adapt to any situation and can mimic actual naval formations and steam rolled over your team, players would complain that AI's are too smart, as WG decides to fix it the AI became self aware and prevented WG from fixing the AI in which the AI's reply to us "We don't need fixing, the ones needed fixing is you".

but anyways back to topic, I doubt there will be any fixes on the AI's this time.. there are like other stuff that needs fixing.. :D

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

Imagine an uber AI which can adapt to any situation and can mimic actual naval formations and steam rolled over your team, players would complain that AI's are too smart, as WG decides to fix it the AI became self aware and prevented WG from fixing the AI in which the AI's reply to us "We don't need fixing, the ones needed fixing is you".

but anyways back to topic, I doubt there will be any fixes on the AI's this time.. there are like other stuff that needs fixing.. :D

Skynet, the rise of the machines!

or.......

Wareware wa Kiri no kantai

(We are the fleet of Fog)

295 posts
501 battles

playing alot of PvE these days for quick exp farming, and nearly every match bots kill their own teammates (also bot), there's one time those bot wipe their own team into half just because of friendly fire torpedoes 

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

A lesson in situational awareness....  :hiding:

I guess you don't expect bots to fire torps when you are in the way.
and when I looks and seen I was dead middle of them I couldn't turn other wise I would of taken 4 hits instead of 2 .

Super Tester
1,779 posts
341 battles

inb4 they kill their teammates so that they can deny you of kills and additional points on the said AI

THEY ARE ADAPTING~!! :ohmy:

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

i didn't said it was you, i said some players. i really hate it when someone said torps are op considering it was heavily neft.

oh btw, bots don't fire their torps if the target is out of range unlike some players at lower tier. saw omaha,phoenix, tenruu and kuma launching their torps against target that is beyond 10km away.

ok my apologies to you.