Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MadRon

Detonated an Isokaze to death with 1 HE round.

23 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
27 posts
2,554 battles

Also, 5 floodings caused, no flooding damage?

*edit* oh wait, that's the dev strikes, silly me.

Edited by MadRon

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

I've detonated multiple destroyers, even a light cruiser from near full HP with HE (in my destroyer). RNG is RNG, and when RNG favors you, yo will detonate your prey.

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,422 battles

DD tend to get a high detonation chance in the game ( thats what I have seen so far.

it is not very surprising a DD get detonated, as a DD player myself, you get rekt by detonation from CV bombers more often... and once I saw 3 ~ 5 Detonations in ONE round.

Detonation is all about RNG ( They said detonation is caused by hits on ammo room, but I call it bs, shell hit on rudder and I got killed.

Anyway if you detonated someone, hail the RNG, cuz he is being nice to you, FOR NOW:D

Edited by R3negade

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

DD tend to get a high detonation chance in the game ( thats what I have seen so far.

it is not very surprising a DD get detonated, as a DD player myself, you get rekt by detonation from CV bombers more often... and like 3 ~ 5 Detonations in ONE round.

Detonation is all about RNG ( They said detonation is caused by hits on ammo room, but I call it bs, shell hit on rudder and I got killed.

Anyway if you detonated someone, hail the RNG, cuz he is being nice to you, FOR NOW:D

How many life you have :amazed:

R3 confirmed OP, Serb please nerf him :D:D:D

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

I once detonated an enemy BB (with one torpedo hit) in my minekaze, he called me hacker after.

Edited by Windforce

295 posts
501 battles

same with my new mexico secondary gun, that dd didn't see it coming. :D

i didn't saw him explode into pieces either, I saw the "kill" ribbon pop up and realise I just rekt that DD 

Beta Tester
93 posts
2,457 battles

Rngesus decides these things. It can happen though. Ive actually had my secondaries MAG a full health dd before. Felt sorry for that guy!

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

well get this.

I took the Colorado for a spin, tier 7 BB and was firing HE, Yes I used HE, and I hit a Nurnberg with 1 shell, and got a citadel hit lol

I then fired at a Cleveland again with HE, the Cleveland was on full HP and Boom no more Cleveland 1 shotted the poor bugga with 2 HE shell hits and no citadel hits recorded lolz.

Game is now badly broken, when u are getting citadel hits while using HE

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

Anyone noticing torpedos only things "working as intended" atm?

Everything else seems buggy as hell.

this thing happen even before the patch. this is not a bug, IJN dd are stealthy but very fragile. i lost count how many times i mag japanese destroyer before.

Sign in to follow this