You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
bloodraven83

The Warsprite worst accuracy ever

39 comments in this topic

9 posts
3,422 battles

Hi i purchased the Warsprite as the English Navy was well known for the exellence of there gun crews, who drilled to an very high level.since not the last patch but the one before that, the accuracy has become impossibly bad that if you shoot at a still battleship at say 4 km away 2 shells go over 2 go under 2 go to the left and the last 2 go to the right this happens so frequently i have started to wonder if there is a Deflecta Shield  you can buy that only works against a Warsprite. how dose the mechanics work? the 2 barrels are perfectly parelel to each other yet the shells must come out the barrels at an angle moving apart from each other. this makes no sense. i can see how if the powder charges of these guns was not exactly the same they would travel at different speed causing one to fly further than the other but what mechanism would make them move apart horizontally, or is the just a mechanic that makes ever shell land some were in the theoretical dispertion zone if that's so that's just lazy programming. PLease undo what ever changes you made to it as of now it is a Turd

Alpha Tester
982 posts

I play the Warspite more on the NA server. I shred everything that comes across my gun barrels. Never noticed your problems. I think you may just be a victim of an incredibly bad run of RNG.

Beta Tester
506 posts
1,386 battles

Hi i purchased the Warsprite as the English Navy was well known for the exellence of there gun crews, who drilled to an very high level.since not the last patch but the one before that, the accuracy has become impossibly bad that if you shoot at a still battleship at say 4 km away 2 shells go over 2 go under 2 go to the left and the last 2 go to the right this happens so frequently i have started to wonder if there is a Deflecta Shield  you can buy that only works against a Warsprite. how dose the mechanics work? the 2 barrels are perfectly parelel to each other yet the shells must come out the barrels at an angle moving apart from each other. this makes no sense. i can see how if the powder charges of these guns was not exactly the same they would travel at different speed causing one to fly further than the other but what mechanism would make them move apart horizontally, or is the just a mechanic that makes ever shell land some were in the theoretical dispertion zone if that's so that's just lazy programming. PLease undo what ever changes you made to it as of now it is a Turd

There's a mechanism in place to prevent Battleship from being too OP. It's called RNG accuracy. What it means is that your shells won't land on the target most of the time. However, short range engagement has more favorable RNG accuracy so maybe you were just unlucky to have shells going over the target.

I'm also a Warspite user. Her guns accuracy is not that much different from other BBs in the tier, and she also has good muzzle velocity that could deal a lot of damage providing they hit at the favorable spot. All in all, it's a good ship, you just had a rough patch and need to take it easy the next round.

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

yeah I think the Warspite guns dispersion is not as good as it use to be.

I remember the shells use to be a lot closer together and you could easier 1 shot tier 5 cruisers with ease but cant seem to do that these days.

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,287 posts

The Warspite is one of the most accurate BB's in the game, if not the most accurate.

If you are having trouble, it's the driver NOT the ship.

RNG also has a hand to play, but I haven't noticed anything different, and I have probably played the Warspite more than any other player on this server.

9 posts
3,422 battles

hi thanks for the replies i had 8 games after the post eventually won one i used to think it was a beast and i got a lot of 1 salvo kills with it but none since that patch i also used to do 6000= per hit but my average using Ap today has only been 800 and 1200 with He thats in the Asia server my damadge per battle was usualy 60000+ now i am having trouble getting high 20s and thanks loose bowles for that usefull information i appreciate it lol

Edited by bloodraven83

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

The Warspite is one of the most accurate BB's in the game, if not the most accurate.

If you are having trouble, it's the driver NOT the ship.

RNG also has a hand to play, but I haven't noticed anything different, and I have probably played the Warspite more than any other player on this server.

Dude you have only played co-op. You have never played a single PvP battle.

Before you say or comment about a ship and how it plays. First go play against other players,  then come back and say something about a ship.

Playing against BOTS  means jack. Play a real battle first.

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,287 posts

Dude you have only played co-op. You have never played a single PvP battle.

Before you say or comment about a ship and how it plays. First go play against other players,  then come back and say something about a ship.

Playing against BOTS  means jack. Play a real battle first.

Actually I have played plenty of PvP battles.

Most were in Alpha and I also played a few in Beta.

I played the Warspite in Closed and Open Beta. So don't go spouting crap when you don't know jack.

Since release, I'd just rather play against BOTS because they have more brains than some of the regular players on this server.

Now lets get back on topic.

683 posts
7,351 battles

I love warspite. The only thing I find it difficult is her main battery maximum range. After upgrade new York can easily fires up to 18km while warspite on around 16.. yeah she has the scout plane, but... cool down of 5 minutes :(

The accuracy.. for me it's still acceptable. There are times where shells fall before AND after my target, but that happens to our BBs that I tried too.. Correct me if I'm wrong :)

Edited by Darkworld_2015

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

Actually I have played plenty of PvP battles.

Most were in Alpha and I also played a few in Beta.

I played the Warspite in Closed and Open Beta. So don't go spouting crap when you don't know jack.

Since release, I'd just rather play against BOTS because they have more brains than some of the regular players on this server.

Now lets get back on topic.

Playing back in Alpha and closed beta doesn't count now as the game has changed a lot since then.

Giving advice on a ship that your haven't played in against other players since open beta or live, means your opinion doesn't really count.

and I have checked out your stats page and you not played PvP since the game has gone to open beta and live.

so I do know what I'm talking about and playing against BOTS means jack and will always mean jack, BOTS are dumb.

Until you play against other players your opinion on how a ship fights doesn't mean anything.

because I tell you now taking your beloved Warspite against other players you will be totally outclassed.

Normal players most of the time wont just sit there and show u the side of their ship to you like a bot does and normal players will concentrate fire on your ship unlike the bots who shoot the closest ship to them.

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,287 posts

Yobbo, you play the game how you want to play it, and I'll play how I want to play it.

I have looked at your stats too.

Nothing special to see there either.

A ship plays the same whether it be in Random or Co-op. The ship does not play any differently in co-op. It still fires the same, moves the same, has the same turret traverse and the same accuracy. NOTHING CHANGES.

Therefore, if we are talking about accuracy, I think I am well entitled to state my opinion.

Now, once again, can we get back to the topic?

575 posts
5,354 battles

Playing back in Alpha and closed beta doesn't count now as the game has changed a lot since then.

Giving advice on a ship that your haven't played in against other players since open beta or live, means your opinion doesn't really count.

and I have checked out your stats page and you not played PvP since the game has gone to open beta and live.

so I do know what I'm talking about and playing against BOTS means jack and will always mean jack, BOTS are dumb.

Until you play against other players your opinion on how a ship fights doesn't mean anything.

because I tell you now taking your beloved Warspite against other players you will be totally outclassed.

Normal players most of the time wont just sit there and show u the side of their ship to you like a bot does and normal players will concentrate fire on your ship unlike the bots who shoot the closest ship to them.

Really? Bots are dumb? Can you quantify that with data when compared to Random Battle Players? Opinions on matters of this nature are subjective. You present quantified data to back up your assertion that bots in PvE are just plain idiots (dumb) compared to players from Random Battles, then what you say may have some merit. I quit playing PvP in this game because of the number of lemmings, yolo masters, and derpers who refuse to cooperate and operate as a team. It is worse here playing PvP than it is on WoT SEA server.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Yobbo, you play the game how you want to play it, and I'll play how I want to play it.

A ship plays the same whether it be in Random or Co-op. The ship does not play any differently in co-op. It still fires the same, moves the same, has the same turret traverse and the same accuracy. NOTHING CHANGES.

Therefore, if we are talking about accuracy, I think I am well entitled to state my opinion.

I wish someone look into my stats and say i'm special :(

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

Yes, agreed you can play the game how ever you like.

I never clamed to be anything special either, but at lest I play against other players and not bots. (yes ive played some co-ops as well)

yes agreed the ship it self doesn't change be it against BOTS or other players, but what does change is the other players, BOTS are stupid and don't move around much and just sail straight at you they don't turn, they don't change  speed, BOTS don't do what other players do in a random battle. So playing in a random battle is a lot harder than playing BOTS.

Its a lot easier to hit bots than it is to hit a normal player in a random battle. So saying the accuracy of a ship is just fine when u are only playing bots doesn't count.  Try hitting a ship that's not sailing in a straight line all the time or going at the same speed all the time.

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

Really? Bots are dumb? Can you quantify that with data when compared to Random Battle Players? Opinions on matters of this nature are subjective. You present quantified data to back up your assertion that bots in PvE are just plain idiots (dumb) compared to players from Random Battles, then what you say may have some merit. I quit playing PvP in this game because of the number of lemmings, yolo masters, and derpers who refuse to cooperate and operate as a team. It is worse here playing PvP than it is on WoT SEA server.

yes bots are dumb how often do you see a player with a poor win rates vs BOTS???

look at anyone stats that has played co-ops vs bots. You not going to see players with 50-60% win rates vs bots, most players will have over 90% win rates vs bots.

BOTS DONT WIN BATTLES, bots lose battles, so yes bots are dumb.

its so easy to win vs bots, if you don't yolo in a Co-op battle then something is wrong with you if you think the bots are going to win.

575 posts
5,354 battles

Try hitting a ship that's not sailing in a straight line all the time or going at the same speed all the time.

You believe this is the standard MO of the bots in PvE? Obviously you've not played against them recently. There's empirical evidence quite the contrary to what you just stated. Hell, even Jingles was surprised to what the bots will do in Co-Op battles and he has it recorded showing that they 'just don't sail in a straight line all the time.' But you go on believing that PvP play is the be all to beat all. ePeen is strong in you. :P

Alpha Tester
982 posts

The truth does hurt at times...... :amazed:

575 posts
5,354 battles

yes bots are dumb how often do you see a player with a poor win rates vs BOTS???

look at anyone stats that has played co-ops vs bots. You not going to see players with 50-60% win rates vs bots, most players will have over 90% win rates vs bots.

BOTS DONT WIN BATTLES, bots lose battles, so yes bots are dumb.

its so easy to win vs bots, if you don't yolo in a Co-op battle then something is wrong with you if you think the bots are going to win.

Ah yes, the typical PvP warrior that believes PvP is the ultimate pleasure seeking way to show off one's ePeen. Keep enjoying and believing that. If that's what you believe, that's your choice. However, do not demean, judge, or insult those who want nothing to do with PvP because of their own beliefs or opinions. I've reached the point where PvP isn't important enough to get to chest thumping on how good one is fighting pixels. Been there, done that. PvP today, is not about cooperation and team work. It's all about who has the most damage, rekts the most, and wins the most battles at the expense of others, both teammates and opponents alike.

Currently, PvP on this server is as bad as it gets because of the lack or cooperation, coordination, team work, and sportsmanship. I'd rather spend my time in PvE where I can rely on my skills to help carry for a small team than watch a team of 15 motor on into oblivion without regard to doing what is necessary to win without resorting to Yoloing, derping, and lemming training their way back to port post-haste.

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

You believe this is the standard MO of the bots in PvE? Obviously you've not played against them recently. There's empirical evidence quite the contrary to what you just stated. Hell, even Jingles was surprised to what the bots will do in Co-Op battles and he has it recorded showing that they 'just don't sail in a straight line all the time.' But you go on believing that PvP play is the be all to beat all. ePeen is strong in you. :P

well I played against the bots today, because I seen the video jingles had about them and guess what?? the BOTS lost yet again today.

BOTS really are dumb and stupid. Playing in a CO-OP battle mean you don't have faith in your own ability as a player to make a difference in the outcome of a Random battle. All you are worried about is getting stuck with the bad players on your team and not being able to use your skill as a player to win that battle.

But hey if you want to play co-ops only, then that's fine,  just don't come onto the forums and give advice on how to play the game, or advice on how to play a ship, or if the accuracy of a ship is any good or not because playing against other players is totally different than playing bots ok

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,287 posts

Ah yes, the typical PvP warrior that believes PvP is the ultimate pleasure seeking way to show off one's ePeen. Keep enjoying and believing that. If that's what you believe, that's your choice. However, do not demean, judge, or insult those who want nothing to do with PvP because of their own beliefs or opinions. I've reached the point where PvP isn't important enough to get to chest thumping on how good one is fighting pixels. Been there, done that. PvP today, is not about cooperation and team work. It's all about who has the most damage, rekts the most, and wins the most battles at the expense of others, both teammates and opponents alike.

Currently, PvP on this server is as bad as it gets because of the lack or cooperation, coordination, team work, and sportsmanship. I'd rather spend my time in PvE where I can rely on my skills to help carry for a small team than watch a team of 15 motor on into oblivion without regard to doing what is necessary to win without resorting to Yoloing, derping, and lemming training their way back to port post-haste.

+1

Well said.

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

I have no problems with players playing PvE or co-ops etc. Its fine if you want to do that ok.

so no I'm not some typical PvP warrior as you put it. I'm not chest thumping or worried about how good a player is or isn't. lol so please kindly go and jump.

what I do have a problem with is those players coming and telling others how to play the game or to say a ships accuracy is good, when they don't use that ship accuracy against other players.

As I said BOTS play totally different compared to other players.

if you want to have a opinion about something then a lest play the ship, or play the ship in the same battle mode Eg, PvP, as the person who  has started the topic.

its like me coming and replying to a topic about how to play a carrier, or if IJN carriers are OP compared to American carriers etc. I've never played a carrier so I got no clue or do I have a right to a opinion about it as ive not played them at all in any game mode. 

playing bots Is the easy mode and a lot easier to win than playing other players. "using your skill"  you say, you don't need skill to beat bots.