You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yobbo1972

missions

14 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

Hello, I was just wondering with the  missions, what happens once you complete them?

Do these mission have any affect on the project R ship?

what happens if you don't play carriers at all? and therefore cant complete the carrier mission?

Some feedback would be appreciated.

thank you 

Alpha Tester
982 posts

You can reset one mission per day if you don't like/can't complete it.

After mission completion there is a cool down prior to a new one emerging.

Super Tester
516 posts
5,751 battles

well, for this time, it seems like that it has no relation to the Project R at all.

i think they will announce it if it is related.

challenge can be done many times again and again, but this time, the AUX thing with CV BB and those stuff is "missions", so they can only be done once. if you cleared it, they it disappears.

for daily missions, you can do them every 24 hrs once you finished them.

and about carriers,.......

i can do nothing about it....

if you dont play the carrier, then it is impossible to finish the mission, so....

may be a good time to start playing carriers?:P

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

You can reset one mission per day if you don't like/can't complete it.

After mission completion there is a cool down prior to a new one emerging.

sorry, not the daily missions the 10 kills in each ship class missions.

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

yobbo as far as we know, each mission is stand alone with no "complete them all" tie in mission like you get in WoT (missions like this are still new with this version of the bigworld engine).

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

well, for this time, it seems like that it has no relation to the Project R at all.

i think they will announce it if it is related.

challenge can be done many times again and again, but this time, the AUX thing with CV BB and those stuff is "missions", so they can only be done once. if you cleared it, they it disappears.

for daily missions, you can do them every 24 hrs once you finished them.

and about carriers,.......

i can do nothing about it....

if you dont play the carrier, then it is impossible to finish the mission, so....

may be a good time to start playing carriers?:P

Ok that's cool then if it has nothing to do with the project R ship.

Yes, I understand about the daily missions and the challenge missions etc.

Just wasn't sure if these 10 kill mission would affect the project R ship.

But I do hope the Devs understand that not all players use all class of ship and hope they don't make it u have to use all classes of ships to get the project R ship ??

also with my Daily missions something they tend to take 40-60hrs before they reset for a new one lol guess that's not normal then?

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

yobbo as far as we know, each mission is stand alone with no "complete them all" tie in mission like you get in WoT (missions like this are still new with this version of the bigworld engine).

ok cool and thank you Sir :honoring:

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Ok that's cool then if it has nothing to do with the project R ship.

Yes, I understand about the daily missions and the challenge missions etc.

Just wasn't sure if these 10 kill mission would affect the project R ship.

But I do hope the Devs understand that not all players use all class of ship and hope they don't make it u have to use all classes of ships to get the project R ship ??

also with my Daily missions something they tend to take 40-60hrs before they reset for a new one lol guess that's not normal then?

there are 3 mission timers (bit of a misnomer to call them dailies).

24 hours, 48 hours and 72 hours (I think - at work so can't double check client) with rotating missions within them (damage, planes, torps etc).

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

there are 3 mission timers (bit of a misnomer to call them dailies).

24 hours, 48 hours and 72 hours (I think - at work so can't double check client) with rotating missions within them (damage, planes, torps etc).

yeah I wasn't sure on that one, I just put in a bug report on the daily missions as mine say 60+ hrs before they reset lol

so much for having them reset every 24hrs lol

Alpha Tester
982 posts

Yes, I quite like the whole missions feature. I like it even more now that you can give one the flick if it doesn't suit you for some reason.

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,563 posts

yeah I wasn't sure on that one, I just put in a bug report on the daily missions as mine say 60+ hrs before they reset lol

so much for having them reset every 24hrs lol

but they do Yobbo - one mission will reset every 24hrs, so 24-48-72 (had probs with this when we tested it), also I think you will find that the Project R will come under the Event Tab, not the Mission tab. All 4 tabs can run concurrently (thats how it was tested) so you will (hopefully) have multiple missions to complete, with an event or two thrown in for good measure!! just give it some time for the Devs to bring the whole system online....oh, and enjoy the coin and flags