You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
R3negade

Challenge reward : exp multiplier. How to use it ?

14 comments in this topic

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,563 posts

no idea actually, will pass it up the chain, see if we can get an answer, in the mean time, I suggest you have a look after each battle, see what multipliers you are getting

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,422 battles

no idea actually, will pass it up the chain, see if we can get an answer, in the mean time, I suggest you have a look after each battle, see what multipliers you are getting

was in a Tashkent, got 2000 base exp, got first win bonus and flags with premium, end up having 4000~5000, it doesn't seems I have the 4.4 / 6.4 exp multiplier activated :trollface:

683 posts
7,367 battles

Frankly, after completing CA challenge (which supposed to have Exp multiply of 1.2x) I don't see any multiply on my cruiser in port. And I unable to quantify if it actually multiply the last battle/each battle in the challenge. Or it's intended to start on the next day during this duration of challenge?

Thx a lot lengxv6, hope to hear some news from you soon :) would be great if we can clear some doubts..

[WOWMY]
166 posts
12,880 battles

I completed this one in my cleland and the multiplier at the credits screen is x1.7 (x1.5 for first victory of the day and x1.2 for the CA challenge). And it was given only to it nad not any other CA after that...

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,422 battles

Well , at least a small bonuses :) at least the signal flags were quite worth it..

Like the 5 fires set in one battle challenge, it is a MUST get in every battle lol

I want some x1.1 credit boost :<

Edited by R3negade

[1NATN]
Beta Tester
192 posts
11,287 battles

Bumping this thread as it seems to be unresolved and I still don't know how it all works.

And I need to know how to cash in on that 8.8X.

multiplier_zpsqmtcsuk5.png

Edited by jimmywrangles_1

[1NATN]
Beta Tester
192 posts
11,287 battles

I think it applies to the match that you won the bonus in

That makes sense I suppose, I just wish WG would be a little more precise in the description, it's pretty vague.

Super Tester
527 posts
3,168 battles

I think it applies to the match that you won the bonus in

That is correct. Go to the Detailed results page, and look at the Credits and XP section. 

When you get your First win of the day result, it will show as x1.5, followed by your final XP score.

On the match that you complete a mission that multiplier will reflect the combined results. So for example the PAX Destroyer Mission, that gave a EXP x1.2 reward. If you already had a win on the ship that you then continued on and completed the mission with, it would show as x1.2. However if your final match was on a ship yet to earn its daily bonus, you would see the results as x1.7 (x1.2 from the mission + x1.5 for the first win of the day).

The bonus is a one off. It doesn't continue to apply to other matches, nor can you save it and choose to use it later on like you would a flag. The image that people have screenshotted from the Rewards window is just a notification of what you achieved. The bonus has already been applied to the match you just completed.