Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
AdmiralNameHere

11 vs 13 Random Battle...

3 comments in this topic

9 posts
583 battles

Issue: Unbalanced team matchmaking, 11vs13 Random Battle

Ship: New York

Map: New Dawn

Occurence: Once

Tested: Can't be tested. I think its the MM's fault.

Severity: High, unbalanced team.

Details: When loading the battle, i was checking the team members list, and saw this. At first i thought its just a small error on the list, but as soon as the battle starts it became apparent that this is true (i even counted the ships individually). A very, very weird bug indeed.

Proof

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,917 battles

yes this does tend to happen when playing high tiers, when there are few players online.

one thing I have noticed as well is battles where one side will have higher tier battleships Eg, 4 tier 8s and the other side will have tier 4 tier 6 battles ships lolz

that does seem a bit unfair as the higher tier Battleships have a very high chance of winning that battle.

9 posts
583 battles

yes this does tend to happen when playing high tiers, when there are few players online.

one thing I have noticed as well is battles where one side will have higher tier battleships Eg, 4 tier 8s and the other side will have tier 4 tier 6 battles ships lolz

that does seem a bit unfair as the higher tier Battleships have a very high chance of winning that battle.

I'm aware sometimes the MM will give you less than 13 vs 13 if there's not enough player online, like 7 vs 7, 10 vs 10 and so on. I'm also aware of the tier unbalance issue. Heck, if you see the screenshot there's a Tier II here playing with Tier Vs. But my point here is the player number imbalance. As you can see from the start of the battle my team has 13 players while the enemy team only has 11. No matter how you look on it, its not fair, even if you take skills out of the equation here.

Edited by AdmiralNameHere

Sign in to follow this