You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Muds_Revenge

Guesses on what project R ship is

58 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

So it's one we have to refurb or repair by completing missions?. Is this the general idea?.

Well, it must be a warship, so Titanic is out, my guess is it's a low to mid tier, but very famous ship.

My guess is: The Hood. Weighing in at around tier 5-6. 

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,163 battles

Dude! The Hood must be at least at tier VII! She has as much protection as the Queen Elizabeth-class but even faster! If she was sent by the British to counter the Bismarck then she must be at least on term with the Bismarck. Old ship doesn't mean she is not as powerful as newer ship. But in fact, Hood lost to Bismarck... Which i think Bismarck had used cheat tool ( :trollface: ).

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

Yeah I was thinking about it last night, project Royal Navy, and yeah, I agree my tier placing for Hood is too low. 

It would make a LOT of people happy if they introduce a mission for people to rebuild a Royal Navy ship for them to sail until the tree gets here.

Me, I'm not fussy about RN, only the ration of rum.

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

Dude! The Hood must be at least at tier VII! She has as much protection as the Queen Elizabeth-class but even faster! If she was sent by the British to counter the Bismarck then she must be at least on term with the Bismarck. Old ship doesn't mean she is not as powerful as newer ship. But in fact, Hood lost to Bismarck... Which i think Bismarck had used cheat tool ( :trollface: ).

The wooden deck armour failed. And she got a shot directly into the magazine.

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

Maybe the R stands for Royal Navy ???

so might be a Royal navy ship since a lot of players are complaining that the Royal navy tech tree is not yet here ??