Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Bukey

I'm getting this critical error after update

13 comments in this topic

95 posts
1,563 battles

I updated the game to the new version and it was working fine yesterday but today I'm getting this error I didn't do any system modifications or anything and I don't use any firewall only a virus guard. I don't want to remove and re download the game from start is there fix for this.

error_zpstoopzpkk.png

95 posts
1,563 battles

No mods only had Aslains_WoWs_ModPack_Installer_v.5.1.0.1 I uninstalled it cleaned the res_mods folder but still get's this.

95 posts
1,563 battles

when I install the Aslains_WoWs_ModPack_Installer_v.5.1.0.1 ( which was made for this update according to their site ) I selected my usual aim point and the aim sight by art also the loading screen battleship that's it nothing else didn't install any skin or any thing.

95 posts
1,563 battles

Damn, why do they have to change the mod support part now have to spend 5Gb and my ISP only gives me 30gb for the full month grate.

Beta Tester
3,033 posts
1,487 battles

It's not a mod support or whatever it is you are saying.

It's more like a visual change to a dds file that you changed somewhere not being updated because it's the wrong file.

The game couldn't read it because it's the wrong file, so it crashes.

And here's an example.

This was before 5.1 on the left.

9LUgZN4.png

And this is 5.1.

qBGgGVr.jpg

The game can still read this, but the flags would be messed up. Changes the ship models on the other hand, would make the game crash.

Edited by Umidoori

95 posts
1,563 battles

I have another install at office PC which doesn't contain any mods if I replace the file in this pc with those once will it work I really don't want to redownload the game.

Sign in to follow this