Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
zhouyue

The new game mode

3 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
2 posts
1,388 battles

Hi dev,

Since the patch 0.5.1 come out, I have been enjoying it a lot. But I also notice the new game mode 'Zone' brings a considerable amount of draws. The cap zone is usually located the middle of a huge area of open water where most captains refuse to get into. So in terms of gameplay, I don't feel any difference compare to the normal mode with a base on each side. In most cases, however, for some strange reasons, people just ignore the capture zone and the battle end up with a draw without any progress in capturing (not even half-way through).

I'm not a statistician but I know my draw nearly double in a few days. I have no idea what can be done to make this mode better but I think the implementation of a mode selection feature like the one in World of Tanks will be widely welcome. Hope you consider my suggestion in future game development.

Regards

1,230 posts
2,354 battles

Hi dev,

Since the patch 0.5.1 come out, I have been enjoying it a lot. But I also notice the new game mode 'Zone' brings a considerable amount of draws. The cap zone is usually located the middle of a huge area of open water where most captains refuse to get into. So in terms of gameplay, I don't feel any difference compare to the normal mode with a base on each side. In most cases, however, for some strange reasons, people just ignore the capture zone and the battle end up with a draw without any progress in capturing (not even half-way through).

I'm not a statistician but I know my draw nearly double in a few days. I have no idea what can be done to make this mode better but I think the implementation of a mode selection feature like the one in World of Tanks will be widely welcome. Hope you consider my suggestion in future game development.

Regards

Why don't you go and see the thread before you post, it's posted even on recent topics

Beta Tester
2 posts
1,388 battles

Why don't you go and see the thread before you post, it's posted even on recent topics

Sry for the disturbtion. I did try to find a relative top but I couldn't. A link to the thread will be appreciated :)

Sign in to follow this