Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Tagnbag

so now this ..

10 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
86 posts
6,093 battles

Is this the new stupid? It seems now you get a division entering a game but then just fight each other until one is dead, doing absolutely nothing for your team, with a good chance of losing the battle because you are ships down ... and if any other friendly get annoyed and start shooting the idiots they get the fine/ban ..

For people who actually want to have a fun game, let alone a win this is really annoying.  A few friendly shots in divs might be funny but the whole battle and sinking a mate?  I dunno what this gets reported under ..

66 posts
11,510 battles

Cause this game is attracting more fools each day as it passes.

I am glad that I stopped wasting time on WoWs till they fix the major issues but I am guessing it is never going to happen:trollface:

Beta Tester
86 posts
6,093 battles

Multiplayer gaming, what do you want/expect?

If you can't handle it, go back and play single-player game.

well I would like and to some extent expect a small amount of intelligence from players, I can see this isn't going to happen anytime soon. The second part of your reply isn't very constructive but thanks for trying.

78 posts

If you can't handle it, go back and play single-player game.

Whoa!, MATE!, Are you for real!, judging from your rebuttal, I dare say that your probably one of those that Tagnbag is talking about, hell, I even bet that your one of those that just fire's for the fun of it right at the start of a game at nothing :child::popcorn:

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

Whoa!, MATE!, Are you for real!, judging from your rebuttal, I dare say that your probably one of those that Tagnbag is talking about, hell, I even bet that your one of those that just fire's for the fun of it right at the start of a game at nothing :child::popcorn:

He could've worded it more eloquently and with less hostility, but he is not wrong.

There is a reason why you have statements like "Online Interactions Not Rated by the ESRB".

Super Tester
304 posts
2,010 battles

Hmm, a healthy and good environment of online game is what every player wants, an online game company wants as much players joining the game as possible no matter who they are because of business. However, an online game may be ruined due to bad environment, thus the business will be finished too!!! I'm really curious how this dilemma can be solved to reach both goals!!!

WG has a very basic automated penalty system for friendly fire, but for other causes need to be manually judged, thus it may either require large amount of personnel to work on several complaints or consume large amount of time to determine faults with limited personnel, again it's a very cost-consuming practice, I'm quite curious how WG is going to deal with them!!!:trollface:

78 posts

He could've worded it more eloquently and with less hostility, but he is not wrong.

There is a reason why you have statements like "Online Interactions Not Rated by the ESRB".

Your darn right he could of Haku! The OP made a simple statement based on his observation and at no time did he say "I'm taking my bat and ball and I'm going home, because I can't handle it.

Instead he got a smart-arse comment back, so don't standing up for him.

Sign in to follow this