Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
silenthunter19944

What are your opinion of the in game music ?

Your opinion of the in game music  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Your opinion of the in game music

• Very good music especially for a free to play game
    • Good music but there are room for improvements
    • Don't really notice it
    • I don't like the music, lots of improvements needed
    • I have to play with the sound off
    • I don't play with the music on

28 comments in this topic

1,196 posts
2,883 battles

Hey guys I just am curious of your thoughts about the in game music. In my opinion the music make the game a lot better due to the atmosphere and I think that it would be boring without the music. Anyway, enough yabbering from me. Vote in the pole above and have fun in the ocean captains :honoring:

Edited by silenthunter19944

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

i really love heavy sounding russian theme so i love them, but somehow the theme with the electric guitar part reminds me of zerg theme back in broodwar.

19 posts
1,783 battles

i really love heavy sounding russian theme so i love them, but somehow the theme with the electric guitar part reminds me of zerg theme back in broodwar.

Reminded me of wings of liberty theme, but yeah, the soundtrack is good.

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
324 posts

I still enjoy these in game music after 1/2 year from now (with no intention of finding a mod to replace) so it is much better than WoT + some other games (not that modern_tank_game) I had been playing I suppose

1,054 posts
3,918 battles

Yeah, the music and sound effects are exceptional for F2P game. Esp after 0.5.1 patch, its even more refined. Well done WG! It's even more immersive now. Good to see they are not resting in their laurels. 

WOT original sound is so stale and muted. Everything's the same year in year out. That's why you see sounds mods are popular.

Super Tester
1,779 posts
323 battles

which music? in battle music or port music?

because if we're talking about in battle music it would look and sound awesome if you're in a BB and going it all out against another BB at 3km - 5km ranges with secondary guns blazing..

724 posts
2,166 battles

I really love the BGM in this game...

Especially OST 33

Dueling with an enemy BB at 3-5KM and hearing all your secondaries opening up on the enemy...

You know !*@# just got real when you hear this xD

Oh and the premium port module screen theme as well.. just listen to that glorious soundtrack.

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

Poll should include the "I have the music turned off" because that is an option open to players, and I doubt I'm the only one who does it.

It's a naval combat game. Wtf does a piece of music have to do with immersion? Nothing, for me.

Every game I ever play of any nature I play without in-game music. I'm not kidding; I turn the music off in every game, every time. Games people gush about the soundtrack (Skyrim, for example)? Never heard any of them. Never will.

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,387 battles

"I have to play with the sound off (5 votes [21.74%])"

5 people got pissed with the F11 button

I will be the 6 if they didn't add the mute button for quick msg.

Edited by R3negade

1,196 posts
2,883 battles

Poll should include the "I have the music turned off" because that is an option open to players, and I doubt I'm the only one who does it.

It's a naval combat game. Wtf does a piece of music have to do with immersion? Nothing, for me.

Every game I ever play of any nature I play without in-game music. I'm not kidding; I turn the music off in every game, every time. Games people gush about the soundtrack (Skyrim, for example)? Never heard any of them. Never will.

Sorry about that. I just edited the poll:playing:

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

it's good but get's boring after hundreds of hours playing this game and I have to turn the music off, except for this:

sounds like the IJN theme

Edited by Deicide

Super Tester
509 posts

Its good but one of the songs sounds a little too modern and futuristic for a ww2 naval game. I like it but it kinda feels weird playing with that one.

WOWP had super good music and it seemed to be dynamic so it would ramp up when you entered combat.

I love the El Halluf map songs this one kicks in as you start battling people =)

Edited by Vyviel

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

I don't play with the music i play with them off and listen my Battlestations Midway, Battlestations Pacific and Dangerous Water Soundtracks. Cause this soundtracks make me much more hyper in the game, maks me feel like entering into a real Naval Combat Zone

Compare to the soundtracks in here make me doze off... .

Edited by davud1537

295 posts
501 battles

can't choose one.

the music is good, exciting. but I simply have way better music for naval battle 

this thread actually makes me want to turn back on the music tomorrow

in case someone didn't click on the music thread:

:trollface:when sailing a cleveland rekting enemy CV's plane (BGM of the anime when a Aegis guided missile destroyer completely rekt a WW2 CV's plane):popcorn:

Edited by yanyatcheng

Sign in to follow this