You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Rony_De

When are we gettin events in asian servers?

23 comments in this topic

8 posts
807 battles

now dat we got a separate page for events in Asian servers....I wnted to know when r we gonna get one....coz many f ma friends in north American servers have dis cool Halloween event....while we got none......(Edited)

Insults, Post Edited, User already Warned

~lengxv6

Edited by lengxv6

Super Tester
315 posts
4,235 battles

now dat we got a separate page for events in Asian servers....I wnted to know when r we gonna get one....coz many f ma friends in north American servers have dis cool Halloween event....while we got none......(Edited)

They have Halloween event , we don't . We ( will ) have Luna New Year event , they don't :honoring:

Quote Updated

~lengxv6

Edited by lengxv6

268 posts
6,381 battles

Yeah, cos having Hallowen because most of the server don't even celebrate it is racist..,

The real issue is the lack of events full stop - I would have expected something DECENT for pax, something better than a x2.

8 posts
807 battles

We just had a 2x xp event during the week.

bru....we have 1.5xp on normal days .....so2xp is nt a big deal.....u know wt I mean by events .....dnt u??

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

Meanwhile, all the other servers get all the special bonus, Premium ships and 3x.

If I were you, I would feel embarrassed to reply "We had 2x in the weekend". Nothing personal, but it's rather ridiculous, don't you think? 

Edited by Alvin1020

8 posts
807 battles

Meanwhile, all the other servers get all the special bonus, Premium ships and 3x.

If I were you, I would feel embarrassed to reply "We had 2x in the weekend". Nothing personal, but it's rather ridiculous, don't you think? 

true....lol...true..if I had known dis...I wud have played war thunder instead f dis..coz though steam is a money hungry (Edited)........atleast in steam events r celebrated wrldwide

Profanity, Post Edited, User Already Warned

~lengxv6

Edited by lengxv6

[1NATN]
Beta Tester
192 posts
11,298 battles

now dat we got a separate page for events in Asian servers....I wnted to know when r we gonna get one....coz many f ma friends in north American servers have dis cool Halloween event....while we got none......racism Is real in wargaming

RACISM, the dictionary definition.

The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

Wargaming aren't racist ya doofus :P.

8 posts
807 battles

RACISM, the dictionary definition.

The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

Wargaming aren't racist ya doofus :P.

ololololololololol....calm down bru.....u realize dat we get dried turd in Asian seervers as compared to d na servers dnt you???.....(Edited)

General Insults, Post Edited, User Warned.

For future reference, Please type in correct english and not "shorthand" that you are using, your posts are hard to read, and for the most, do not make sense.

~lengxv6

Edited by lengxv6

Super Tester
304 posts
2,010 battles

Ignorance of events in SEA server caused me a bit of disappointment. But I'll keep my fingers crossed for the future events in this SEA server, in fact I don't quite want more or better events in SEA server than others as long as we have equal occasions in all servers.:teethhappy:

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,563 posts

There is very good reason as to why we missed out on the events, and sorry to say, but unless the producer or head CM post, I can say no more.

There are events coming, some just for this server, others for all servers, so please be patient awhile longer.

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

They have Halloween event , we don't . We ( will ) have Luna New Year event , they don't :honoring:

WTH is Lunar New Year? lol. Sounds whacky. But then Halloween is a chance to get whacky too.

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

I like the x3 event. I got over 13k xp in my tirpitz that weekend for one battle, and I should have mounted a +50% to xp flag, NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo!.

[SB]
116 posts
12,436 battles

There is very good reason as to why we missed out on the events, and sorry to say, but unless the producer or head CM post, I can say no more.

There are events coming, some just for this server, others for all servers, so please be patient awhile longer.

Could you ask them if they could make such a post? There's a lot of resentment over the fact other servers get events, contests, etc. which rewards premium ships or flags, while the best we got was a 2x first win bonus. If they explained those reasons, the playerbase's concerns that the WG Asia branch are too lazy, don't care, sees players as cash cows to be milked, etc., would be alleviated.

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

Could you ask them if they could make such a post? There's a lot of resentment over the fact other servers get events, contests, etc. which rewards premium ships or flags, while the best we got was a 2x first win bonus. If they explained those reasons, the playerbase's concerns that the WG Asia branch are too lazy, don't care, sees players as cash cows to be milked, etc., would be alleviated.

We're definitely not 'cash cows to be milked'. There are definitely much worse examples out there, such as Clash of Clans and Payday 2. The game is not pay-to-win. The core aspects of the game are available to everyone; WG simply added an option to make the grinding experience a little easier.

Also check the news portal right now.

Edited by Haku

[SB]
116 posts
12,436 battles

We're definitely not 'cash cows to be milked'. There are definitely much worse examples out there, such as Clash of Clans and Payday 2. The game is not pay-to-win. The core aspects of the game are available to everyone; WG simply added an option to make the grinding experience a little easier.

Also check the news portal right now.

The cash cow thing is just one of the many negative comments I've seen so I listed it as an example. I don't particularly believe it myself