Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
R3negade

Problems with patch 0.5.1

8 comments in this topic

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,579 battles

- Lags at port (especially when loading ships / mod info)

- No smoke on the smokestack of enemy ship (some of them do have it, but not all) (110% sure the target is moving in full speed.)

- No sea waves on the friendlies ships

- Didn't see turrents on the enemy ship, Mogami, just a plain hull with superstructures. (Visual glitch only, happened only ONCE)

- Lag spikes are back.

- Sound output not equal, voice notification sometimes goes loud, and Engine / shell travel / fire shots sound volume is too low.

No waves and smokes on ships as shown below :

L8f8pfV.png

Ox6xbEk.png

============

Personally want the ship name with no all caps..

Edited by R3negade

9 posts
4,556 battles

- No sea waves on the friendlies ships

I happened to take some screenshots of these (on my ship) as proof. Sometimes it would appear, and sometimes it would dissapear completely. It looks really weird, its like "ice skating" over water :unsure:

When it disappears...

When it dissapears...

When it appears...

post-2000504731-0-32671300-1446827082.jp

Also, the fixed patch should include:

- Fixing the sound. The battle music is too loud, i could barely hear the SFX, even after reducing the music volume.

- Please revert back to old style font (without capslock on ship name etc). The new one is just plain ugly to me.

shot-15.11.06_23.59.58-0209.jpg

shot-15.11.07_00.11.47-0881.jpg

Beta Tester
4 posts
4,225 battles

I don't know about you guys but i had a battle where i fired at least 50 shots form my Myoko into an enemy Takao at ranges between 9-13 km i can see the visual effect of the shells hitting his ship but not a single hit was registered. The lack of smoke and wave effects also makes it extremely hard for me to hit anything at range with my battleships.

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,579 battles

but not a single hit was registered.

^ could it be desync ?

When you have desync, you will see your shells (probably the enemy one too!) and torpedo go through the ship and hit the sea ... :(

Super Tester
209 posts
2,000 battles

my FPS drops much..I could get 40+FPS with High quality setting in previous version,but in 0.5.1 it's lower than 20 even with middle quality setting.

Sign in to follow this