Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
UndeadForce

Offline download

9 comments in this topic

4 posts
1,100 battles

I have downloaded the latest update on the client almost 3 times with about 800-900 mb downloaded and the game client froze.

I do not know what is the reason but i had to force quit the exe. When i started it began with 0% What am i supposed to do now since i cant find an offline install

621 posts
2,271 battles

Offline install?

I'm not quite sure you know what "offline" and "download" mean.

Of course you need a internet connection to download something. My guess is that you should check the torrents checkbox in the launcher to see if it downloads properly then. Otherwise, contact WG support about the issue.

4 posts
1,100 battles

Problem is it downloads some 70% and then throws an error. When i retry the installer starts download again from 0%

I have already wasted some 3.5GB bandwidth download on my pc just for this update. By offline install i meant if they could give us the torrent to download it would help a ton, because their launcher torrent system seems broke since its failing to resume from where it stopped.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

did you mean a different source for downloading the game? like using parts or others server?

Beta Tester
1 post
1,757 battles

Yeap... mine had an extracting error after patching at 100%

I started at 0% again... 2.5 gig out of my data allowance...

So... can we a place were can download a manual patch? from the old version to the new one?

Sign in to follow this