Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MaFlowerCrab

Missing account level 9 to 11 rewards

5 comments in this topic

[WOWMY]
166 posts
12,880 battles

Hi guys,

I just noticed that my account has jumped from level 9 to 11 after the update...and from what I understand we should be getting 3,000,000 credits and 1 day Premium account...I cant seem to receive it...I do have the Flags function unlocked though...can anyone concur this is happening to them too?

Thanks

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

Hi guys,

I just noticed that my account has jumped from level 9 to 11 after the update...and from what I understand we should be getting 3,000,000 credits and 1 day Premium account...I cant seem to receive it...I do have the Flags function unlocked though...can anyone concur this is happening to them too?

Thanks

I received the Prem not credits though.

133 posts

There was a thread somewhere.

You only get 500k and the day premium for jumping from 9>11

Give me a sec while i find this.

Edit:

http://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/announcements/ver-051-patchnotes/

Difference in the rewards for unlocking new account level will be compensated to players who have achieved the respected account level before the changes have been implemented, according to the following scheme:
if a player had 1,000+ XP (account points), he/she is credited with 300,000 credits compensation
if a player had 2,000+ XP (account points), he/she is also credited with 200,000 credits compensation
if a player had 67,500+ XP (account points), he/she is also credited with 1 day premium account compensation
This means that a player whose account level corresponds with unlocked Missions, Challenges and Events, gets +500000 creddits and 1 day premium account a a compensation.

Edited by Kaminari1

9 posts
4,542 battles

There was a thread somewhere.

You only get 500k and the day premium for jumping from 9>11

Give me a sec while i find this.

Edit:

http://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/announcements/ver-051-patchnotes/

Difference in the rewards for unlocking new account level will be compensated to players who have achieved the respected account level before the changes have been implemented, according to the following scheme:
if a player had 1,000+ XP (account points), he/she is credited with 300,000 credits compensation
if a player had 2,000+ XP (account points), he/she is also credited with 200,000 credits compensation
if a player had 67,500+ XP (account points), he/she is also credited with 1 day premium account compensation
This means that a player whose account level corresponds with unlocked Missions, Challenges and Events, gets +500000 creddits and 1 day premium account a a compensation.

*sigh

and here i was really excited about the 3 million credit.... i'm dead broke on credits and wanted to buy the next tier's ship...

[WOWMY]
166 posts
12,880 battles

Sadly T_T... Thanks for the info Kaminari1... I do get the New Horizon 1,000.000 creds and Free Port slot reward though...so I have received the 500K without realizing...

Sign in to follow this