Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Flemboy

Description of Zone mode sounds kinda, well, not good

9 comments in this topic

[AE]
200 posts
9,481 battles

I am interested in seeing the new zone mode. Notes state - 2 min before you can capture. 60 Sec to capture. If enemy get on circle its still going to capture, and damage to you doesn't stop capture. Number of ships on circle doesn't really matter.  Ahhhh? So first to get on circle wins? I think this might be a case of WG not describing things well in English again. From reading it your average game will last 3 mins?

I am sure its not quite like that, or its just sounds awful.

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

If an enemy ship enters the cap whilst you are capping it resets to zero.

I think this mode may be interesting and force some captains to mid range engagement

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

The cap is large. It forces everyone to get closer instead of hugging the borders. The objective is to drive the enemy ships off the cap. If you manage to do that, you win in one minute. Easier said than done, unless the whole enemy team is a bunch of cowards.

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

The cap is large. It forces everyone to get closer instead of hugging the borders. The objective is to drive the enemy ships off the cap. If you manage to do that, you win in one minute. Easier said than done, unless the whole enemy team is a bunch of cowards.

Hmm. Expect a bunch of short matches.

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

assuming [content removed](majority) care about the objective. had 2 couples of games already in this mode it's annoying as [content removed] as all lasted less than 10 minutes. the result is always few non-retarded ships dead desperate to hold the cap while battleships just go on their usual way.

Derogatory, profanity. Post edited, user sanctioned.

~amade

Edited by amade

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

assuming [content removed](majority) care about the objective. had 2 couples of games already in this mode it's annoying as [content removed] as all lasted less than 10 minutes. the result is always few non-retarded ships dead desperate to hold the cap while battleships just go on their usual way.

Then i should be able to ninja cap as usual, HOORAY :D:D:D

Quote updated.

~amade

Edited by amade

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

I am surely 1/10 match we will be seeing this.:great::trollface:

Sign in to follow this