Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Kenn_Ethic

Signals Interface displays Camo instead of Signals in a level 7 account.

2 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
215 posts
164 battles

Issue:  Signals Interface displays Camo instead of Signals in a level 7 account.

Screenshots:

23rmhac.jpg

Ship: Wickes
Map: Any
OccurrencesOnly once
Tested: No
Severity: Minor
Details:  I just leveled up to seven. After leveling up I look at the new signal options that came with it. I picked 5 signals and applied them to my ship, enabled auto-supply then went to battle. It was my first battle with signals on my ship. After the battle I look up the signals again in the exterior tab, but instead of signals, it displayed camo options. Although camo is unlock when your account is level 8 and not 7.

Since the camo options are already showing on the screen, I tried to buy and apply it to my ship, but it did not work and did not spend my credits. Although the camo can be previewed on the ship before you click buy.

I decided to go to battle the second time, but I got disconnected while the game tried to load the battle. I reconnected and resume the battle. After the battle I open up the signals interface and found it was fixed.

Edited by Kenn_Ethic

Beta Tester
215 posts
164 battles

Update:

The game was updated to version 0.5.1 today, the signals are now unlocked in level 8 and camo in level 9. Also my current level turned to level 8 because of the update. I'm not sure if this bug is fixed on this current version.

Edited by Kenn_Ethic

Sign in to follow this