Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
RG_Kid

0.5.1 patchnote released

40 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
506 posts
1,386 battles

Hopefully we will get accelerated crew training sometime prior to the next interglacial period :hiding:

The patch note indicates skill reset for our captains, yet a WG employee just confirmed on reddit that it's not the case.

Beta Tester
506 posts
1,386 battles

AFT not effect 155mm gun anymore? rip Nagato secondary gun.

Yup, it's a sad for my IJN BB captain since i already assigned him with useless AFT now. Sigh.

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,949 battles

2mm buff to Des-Moines armour haha what a joke.

Des Moines is a joke of a trier 10 cruiser, with tier 8 guns that do stuff all damage

even a tier 8 BB can take a tier 10 Des Moines apart with ease, 2-3 hits from a tier 8 BB guns and Des Moines is dead and the Des Moines cant do enough damage to a tier 8 BB even at close range like 3.8 km.

u cant even pen a tier 8 with AP rounds at 3.8km to try and get citadel damage and that's a joke as well, tier 10 cruiser??? na more like tier 8 cruiser only with second rate guns.

tier 10 ship that does 3500 max HE damage 4500 AP damage hahahaha, what a joke high tier ships are, there is no point in going past tier 8 ships In this BS unbalanced game.

also the Russian low tier DDs are useless crap ships as well, 3km torp range that do stuff all damage and guns that only do 465 max damage as well hahaha talk about BS .

[SGC]
Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,827 battles

2mm buff to Des-Moines armour haha what a joke.

Des Moines is a joke of a trier 10 cruiser, with tier 8 guns that do stuff all damage

even a tier 8 BB can take a tier 10 Des Moines apart with ease, 2-3 hits from a tier 8 BB guns and Des Moines is dead and the Des Moines cant do enough damage to a tier 8 BB even at close range like 3.8 km.

u cant even pen a tier 8 with AP rounds at 3.8km to try and get citadel damage and that's a joke as well, tier 10 cruiser??? na more like tier 8 cruiser only with second rate guns.

tier 10 ship that does 3500 max HE damage 4500 AP damage hahahaha, what a joke high tier ships are, there is no point in going past tier 8 ships In this BS unbalanced game.

also the Russian low tier DDs are useless crap ships as well, 3km torp range that do stuff all damage and guns that only do 465 max damage as well hahaha talk about BS .

I have absolutely no idea what you just said.

You went from Apple to Buildings to Mars to Stalin to New York City to Pluto and to the Moon and back to Oranges.

Beta Tester
3,033 posts
1,487 battles

- And DDs doesn't have any change during the next patch, except for USN, but that doesn't do anything to stop the sonars.

- Again not this patch.

View PostUmidoori, on 02 November 2015 - 01:08 AM, said:

① - Patch soon. Very soon, seeing as how their previous PT tests get brought into the live server within a week or two.

Told you so.

Beta Tester
27 posts
2,554 battles

AFT not effect 155mm gun anymore? rip Nagato secondary gun.

A mod here said that was just a mistake in the patch notes, but it may be brought in later on.

For what it's worth.

Beta Tester
3,033 posts
1,487 battles

A mod here said that was just a mistake in the patch notes, but it may be brought in later on.

For what it's worth.

I think it's in. 

They did it mostly to stop Kumas and Omahas from outranging BBs at that tier, for better or for worse.

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

I think it's in. 

They did it mostly to stop Kumas and Omahas from outranging BBs at that tier, for better or for worse.

Kuma was not a big problem. Omaha may be, but the real reasons why we have the rebalance (in my honest opinion) are the Cleveland and Mogami with the 155s. Granted, you generally can't hit anything at maximum range (especially with Cleveland), but having that club in their golf bag was in its own way, unfair. Light cruisers were matching (and in some cases, outranging) battleships of their tier.

Beta Tester
3,033 posts
1,487 battles

Well, yeah. I forgotten those two, but at least BBs there can fight back unlike the lower tiers where Kuma, Phoenix and Omaha just outranges most BBs there.

[LLBC]
Super Tester
750 posts
3,327 battles

And yet after looking over their server-wide performance, one can see that tier-for-tier they perform on average about the same (and in some cases, better) as their IJN equivalent - USN DDs are so far behind they're not even worth mentioning.

I think it's in.

Posts from the RUDevs indicate that it's out for now (but still under discussion), it has also been removed from our patch notes - but we'll see

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

He did not said anything about the upcoming update... I think players need a summary of what they should expect at the upcoming update, pal. Just saying.

You will, my friend. Players will now be rewarded with XP and credits for capturing, defending, and blocking the capture of bases.

Don't put your hopes high cause after this update i am sure therr will be 1 or 2 ranting thread.

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

He did not said anything about the upcoming update... I think players need a summary of what they should expect at the upcoming update, pal. Just saying.

There already is. You just summarised the summary by omitting some points. You didn't even mention the blue-line fix.

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

I believe I said: What I am excited about the upcoming update. Anyway, those blue liners really don't matter to me. But they anger me for some reason... :angry:

I am not interested in all of this, i am only interested that BLUE LINE had finally been fixed!

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

I am not interested in all of this, i am only interested that BLUE LINE had finally been fixed!

I'll believe it's fixed when I see people avoid it like the plague.

Beta Tester
760 posts
6,922 battles

Indeed lol, those games we had with dat Kongo line 

Speaking of the old ranting...our fav USN CV player made a rant thread this morning

Edited by Blitzkreig95

[PANZA]
Alpha Tester
25 posts
1,558 battles

I have absolutely no idea what you just said.

You went from Apple to Buildings to Mars to Stalin to New York City to Pluto and to the Moon and back to Oranges.

Oranges? :D

Sign in to follow this