You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ShAnZiL

Whisper or PM(Private Message)

6 comments in this topic

27 posts
5,114 battles

After a game I saw a friend of mine was online.. So I send a message to him.. Like usual I need to wait for him to finish his battle before he can read the message..

So what Im saying is.. Is there some kind of PM, Whisper or Any other kind of message system so I can chat him while he is INGAME rather than waiting for him to Finish his game..

I don't know if this topic is already been discussed but Im just trying it because it hard to wait 10-20 minutes just to wait for your friend to reply.. and then he suddenly rejects it because he needs to go..

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

No there isn't atm, not even in WoT.

The only way to PM him in game is to use 3rd party chat tools like  TeamSpeak or Skype.

724 posts
2,153 battles

After a game I saw a friend of mine was online.. So I send a message to him.. Like usual I need to wait for him to finish his battle before he can read the message..

So what Im saying is.. Is there some kind of PM, Whisper or Any other kind of message system so I can chat him while he is INGAME rather than waiting for him to Finish his game..

I don't know if this topic is already been discussed but Im just trying it because it hard to wait 10-20 minutes just to wait for your friend to reply.. and then he suddenly rejects it because he needs to go..

I can totally relate to this.

27 posts
5,114 battles

Facebook :)

its still better to have it ingame.. than using Alt+tab all the time.. and in some occassions not all WoWs friends are also friends in Facebook..

Alpha Tester
61 posts
1,633 battles

its still better to have it ingame.. than using Alt+tab all the time.. and in some occassions not all WoWs friends are also friends in Facebook..

just call him using handphone...Easy and fast....:B