You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
del2010100216

Should WG add the H-class Battleship Proposals?

47 comments in this topic

66 posts
180 battles

If you want to know what the H-class BB proposals are. Here goes: H-class battleships were battleship designs of the Kriegsmarine. These battleship designs are intended to be a "much better" Bismarck. Which mean it would be "badder", deadlier, and a major problem to the Royal Navy. This was the final part to complete the Kriegsmarine's goal, the Z Plan. The Z Plan is the plan of Kriegsmarine having a fleet that will challenge (and overwhelm) the Royal Navy's might. Well, just research about it just to be sure because what I am saying right now is only based on what I know. Here are their planned specs.

Meanwhile, I found something interesting on Wikipedia. It's a list of the H-class BBs specs. Click here for that. I'm not sure if the information on Wikipedia about the H-class are true (I rarely go to Wikipedia for educational educational purposes. I have other "reliable" sites for naval history but I had no other choice just to look for something to add for this topic). But I'll just wait for your (reader's) feedback. 

P.s. Here's my other post regarding the the pocket BBs. Click this.

1,230 posts
2,378 battles

the H44 is too heavy

WG limites the tons of BB at arbout (if it's not pea brain memories) 80,000tons?

Also, the H44 is a State-of-Art Bottlesheep for me, and for real, I don't think Kreigsmarine has the capability to build such super-duper-bottlesheep

We will most definitely see the H-class battleships as the tier 9 and 10 German BBs when that line is released, likely H39 and H41.

According to this, we WILL see H classes

but sadly, I think no H44

Edited by Conkhead_12

1,835 posts
8,065 battles

Yes. Please I need the Royal Navy. WE need the Royal Navy. EVERYONE needs the Royal Navy. :D

Too bad. :(

Why? The game would be unbalanced because the Kriegsmarine would be OP? Face it, bro. It should :trollface:

Yeah im sick of the tech tree just to see Warspite or in the Premium Shop, and i hope they're be on the Battleship Tech Tree first

Super Tester
1,677 posts

Why? The game would be unbalanced because the Kriegsmarine would be OP? Face it, bro. It should :trollface:

If OP, then the Design A-150 battleship should be there or the HMS Incomparable then. Thing is practically a souped Yamato with four 20 inch guns and the other is a superdread with 20 inch guns.

Its a bit funny that you think that Germany is the most superior navy in the whole world when there are several that contested waters as well, even with paper ships.

1,835 posts
8,065 battles

I thought I was the only one.

I never said that the Kriegsmarine was the most superior navy during WWII. I was just saying how their ships are strong but they lack naval strategy. USN was the most superior navy during WWII, in my opinion, and it's still the most superior navy today.

Nope, you aren't the only one.. We need more English Battleships (with Tea and their Tea-time:teethhappy:) and of course, the first is always the Cruiser and the rest will be Battleships, i'm still waiting their appearance on maybe December (cuz Christmas :B)

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

the H44 is too heavy

WG limites the tons of BB at arbout (if it's not pea brain memories) 80,000tons?

Also, the H44 is a State-of-Art Bottlesheep for me, and for real, I don't think Kreigsmarine has the capability to build such super-duper-bottlesheep

According to this, we WILL see H classes

but sadly, I think no H44

We have very less Informations on that H44 cause it not even out IRL so most likely it will not be out.

1,230 posts
2,378 battles

I hope. But still. Tirpitz's return and Bismarck's release is also a must.

Sir... Wargaming already released warships that were not released in real life either. Sure they can. 

True. But it's okay. As long as they release Bismarck sooner or later.

Remeber what I told about tonnage

Or OP Derpyness

1,835 posts
8,065 battles

I hope. But still. Tirpitz's return and Bismarck's release is also a must.

Sir... Wargaming already released warships that were not released in real life either. Sure they can. 

True. But it's okay. As long as they release Bismarck sooner or later.

Also, if they released the Tech Tree for Kriegs, Bisky (i nicknamed her, or Biscuit :v ) will not be a premium anymore, and surely she will be a Tier VIII or something

1,230 posts
2,378 battles

Also, if they released the Tech Tree for Kriegs, Bisky (i nicknamed her, or Biscuit :v ) will not be a premium anymore, and surely she will be a Tier VIII or something

Bismarck is confirmed standard VIIII 

I thought it's out for streamers in other servers for testing

Edited by Conkhead_12

Super Tester
1,779 posts
341 battles

ywzB5Uk.png

H-39 and H-41 probably Tier 9 and 10

H-42, 43 and 44

sUqrSUh.gif

forgot to add that H-44 was (at least on plan) armed with 8 50.8cm (20.0 in) :D

Edited by ragster

1,835 posts
8,065 battles

Bismarck is confirmed standard VIIII 

I thought it's out for streamers in other servers for testing

well in NA and EU they are doing it, whereas in Asia is still on progress on making it xD

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

You do realise that H-42 would outweigh the Super Yamato? Let alone the Yamato?

Super Tester
1,779 posts
341 battles

If WG did put all em H-proposal ships, we could set it on fire :D

z4bUFgo.gif

would probably look good as a giant bonfire :D

not to mention, a good torpedo magnet.. I'm betting it will have a huge turning circle with that size and length.. :D

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

We will most definitely see the H-class battleships as the tier 9 and 10 German BBs when that line is released, likely H39 and H41.

Well your In-training tag lasted quite shortly :D

I suppose you're too awesome to be yellow for too long.

Anyway, I want the O-class more. Would be a great rival to the Alaska Class or the Project B-64/65.

O class had a really weird powerplant as well, and it can go at 35 knots while still keeping 6 15 inch gun :playing:

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

We have very less Informations on that H44 cause it not even out IRL so most likely it will not be out.

Good luck finding any kind of documents on H-42, H-43 or H-44...
Edited by Retia

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

I hope they also make it available for testing in the Asia server. I want to test the Bismarck myself.

It'll be available for public testing when all 3 servers get access to a future PT for German battleships. The ship is already in the game files, anyway.
Edited by Syanda

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,703 battles

I like the idea of the Kriegsmarine ships, but I must say the H42 onwards should not make it into game.

If they did, WG would modify them for 'balance' and im sure they would detonate at the mere scratch of an enemy round! :)

Perhaps as a dumbed down premium tier X in future, but lets get the countries and tech trees out.

RN, French and Italian navies have to come out before fluff like this is looked at.