You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ZEONWILLRISEAGAIN

imperator nikolaj

70 comments in this topic

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Expect SOVIET OP

Nah, that's prolly gonna come with Sovetsky Soyuz and the other BBs.

Or better to say once we get a full tech tree.

Also, IS-3 OP!

Alpha Tester
210 posts
4,306 battles

Im personally not looking forward to it. Its only got a single turret housing 2 x 305mm's and 4 x 229mm's which would be is primaries, and 8 x 152mm's. Thats not a very impressive armament for a battleship....

The only thing that might MAYBE make up for it is that its supposed to have 6 x 381mm torpedo tubes, but then again, the New York had torpedo tubes in her hull before her refit, allbeit submerged.

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

Im personally not looking forward to it. Its only got a single turret housing 2 x 305mm's and 4 x 229mm's which would be is primaries, and 8 x 152mm's. Thats not a very impressive armament for a battleship....

Where? Even Wikipedia says that she has 12 305mm cannons.

[LLBC]
Super Tester
750 posts
3,309 battles

You're thinking of the wrong Imperator Nikolai I (bless the Russians and their naming schemes)

The one that's in the game is the one launched in 1916, you're thinking of the original one launched in 1889

Edited by Gunduck

Beta Tester
760 posts
6,922 battles

They could still add in pre dreadnoughts for the lolz and historical reasons and to compliment the Mikasa (HMS Canopus at Battle of the Falklands,Russian Battleship Borodino from the Battle of Tsushima and even the famous Battleship Potemkin for her role in the !905 revolution)

Alpha Tester
210 posts
4,306 battles

AAAAAAH there we go. See it definitely didnt help that the one that i was thinking of, took part in the battle of Tsushima against Mikasa, and we have Mikasa in game, so you cant blame me for that mix up :P

Alpha Tester
982 posts

Buying no more premium ships until accelerated crew training is rolled out. I reckon I'll be waiting a long time lol :hiding:

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Just simply Soon™. NA & EU's sale of new stuff are always ahead of Asia server. Worry not, it will come later and not never. ;)

Unless it's Asia's exclusives hahahaha. Take that NA & EU :P

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,375 battles

The only thing that might MAYBE make up for it is that its supposed to have 6 x 381mm torpedo tubes, but then again, the New York had torpedo tubes in her hull before her refit, allbeit submerged.

In game Nikolai BB : 4 Triple 305mm gun turrets.

with 130mm as secondaries around the ship

Edited by R3negade

Super Tester
509 posts

Premium vehicles seem pretty pointless in this game when regular vehicles if played well earn just as much silver at those lowbie levels. Only the T8 premiums seem worth buying but $80 is way too much for me.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Premium vehicles seem pretty pointless in this game when regular vehicles if played well earn just as much silver at those lowbie levels. Only the T8 premiums seem worth buying but $80 is way too much for me.

Premium vehicles are primarily collectors items at this point - iconic/unique vehicles.

Alpha Tester
210 posts
4,306 battles

Premium vehicles are primarily collectors items at this point - iconic/unique vehicles.

If thats the case, when is the Kitakami coming back??? 

I get why a lot of people couldnt stand it, given it was a Kuma at tier 8, and as we all know, Kumas are very explody, but i loved it, as much as it wrecked my frame rate haha

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

If thats the case, when is the Kitakami coming back??? 

I get why a lot of people couldnt stand it, given it was a Kuma at tier 8, and as we all know, Kumas are very explody, but i loved it, as much as it wrecked my frame rate haha

KTKM won't be back as we knew her.  Dev's have stated she was responsible for way too many TK incidents and that's why she was removed completely.

Alpha Tester
210 posts
4,306 battles

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Okay, make it so newbies to the game cant buy a tier 8 premium until they reach a certain rank? i dunno. Its pretty safe to assume a good portion of those TKs are from guys that pick up the game, buy a tier 8 premium, and start playing the high tiers before properly learning the game. Much akin to how there were/are SO many newbies to WoT that bought a Lowe or T34 and played their first games in that.

Cant blame me for assuming such hahaha but still, a player doesnt really have a good excuse to TK in a tier 8 match. Sure, accidents happen, but if it happened THAT often, i cant see seasoned players making up the majority of those TKs.

Beta Tester
3 posts
1,118 battles

I see the imperator nikolai is in the premium shop, albeit in packages.

I hope we're not seeing a case of eu 2.0 in that regard.

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,375 battles

KTKM won't be back as we knew her.  Dev's have stated she was responsible for way too many TK incidents and that's why she was removed completely.

What I have heard from RU devs talk they said that they are letting KTKM back into actions.

But only as a rank / clan war reward