Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Victoriana

Can any one explain how the repair cost work?

10 comments in this topic

39 posts
4,287 battles

Can anyone please explain how the repair cost is calculated? Is it determine based on how much HP you still have after the battle, or total damage received during that battle? So for instant, if I used repair party to patch myself up before the game ends, will I pay less to the repair fee?

Thank you

51 posts
504 battles

This is a good question.

I too would love an answer.

If it is anything like WOT your repair cost is totally related to how many hp you need to repair... and it goes up with each tier of course

Alpha Tester
512 posts
308 battles

It'd be a linear scale of more hitpoints of damage taken, greater the repair costs, with some randomisation so its a little different each time.

WG won't ever say what the formula is, because they are under the impression that the less the player knows about the game, the better off everyone is, which is rather strange if you ask me.

51 posts
504 battles

It'd be a linear scale of more hitpoints of damage taken, greater the repair costs, with some randomisation so its a little different each time.

WG won't ever say what the formula is, because they are under the impression that the less the player knows about the game, the better off everyone is, which is rather strange if you ask me.

Yes but what about if you have taken a lot of damage but use repair on a BB and heal those HP. Is it best to repair yourself before the battle ends so your repair bill is less?
Edited by Mullet_

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

Ok this is how the repair cost works: % of hp you have at the end of the match X your ship's repair multiplier + basic repair fee + ammunition cost. You can use 5 repairs with the flag and basically have your ship destroyed twice and your repair will remain the same. It works on a percentage

621 posts
2,289 battles

your ship gets damaged, the round ends, Black magic happens, Ships is repaired.

This is about as far as I have got.

Ok this is how the repair cost works: % of hp you have at the end of the match X your ship's repair multiplier + basic repair fee + ammunition cost. You can use 5 repairs with the flag and basically have your ship destroyed twice and your repair will remain the same. It works on a percentage

Please don't necro.

Requesting lock.

Sign in to follow this