Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
R3negade

Admiral Hipper, eco friendly ship :D

37 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
845 posts
467 battles

I think you need to edit the 2nd pic tho...I can notice them swastika on the flag. That's more offensive than the rising sun.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

thats in game flag dude

I didnt mod it

Take a good look at the flags in your game folder... and then think about that statement you made again...

unmodded flags

dAUhbPB.png

Edited by Retia

88 posts
709 battles

Close up view on all ships give the same result of no visible emissions, otherwise there would be a black haze obscuring your ship and the camera would get covered in soot.

9X4vb8d.jpg

7vhEhG1.jpg

dIz0N4k.jpg

Edited by Mr_Good_Citizen

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

I think you need to edit the 2nd pic tho...I can notice them swastika on the flag. That's more offensive than the rising sun.

Only if you're politically correct.

And I think you'd find here in asia the rising sun would be more offensive than the swastika to most people as the Japanese rampaged through aisa in WW2,not the Germans.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

We don't have any German, Polish nor Russian here... 

Oi
Edited by Retia

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Are you a Jew?

What?

You stated that there aren't any germans, poles or russians on this server.

As a matter of fact, there are... not sure about poles, but I do know a russian and a german on this server...

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,390 battles

na, just zoom out a bit and it'll come out. . . .

it is zoomed out  0.0

I edit the pic to reduce the pic size so it looks zoomed in.

I guess no one will zoom in and play the game right ?

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,390 battles

Take a good look at the flags in your game folder... and then think about that statement you made again...

unmodded flags

dAUhbPB.png

Kay, you got me lol

Sorry forgot the "censored" one should be a cross on the flag not swastika.

Good eyes out there sir :D

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,390 battles

Close up view on all ships give the same result of no visible emissions, otherwise there would be a black haze obscuring your ship and the camera would get covered in soot.

9X4vb8d.jpg

7vhEhG1.jpg

dIz0N4k.jpg

Mind to explain how my mate can't see it either..

Alpha Tester
210 posts
4,306 battles

So without trying to come off as a Neo-Nazi or whatever theyre called, its been 70 years, its about time we move on from what Hitler and the Nazis did. Im not offended by it, and i dont care if a Swastika or Rising Sun is showing on my ships, or even painted on my car, im more for authenticity rather than a black blot on my flags, so yes, ive got the modded flags. Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and opinions, its when you start waving it in my face and trying to force it down my throat *cough* religious door knockers *cough* that we start having problems.

295 posts
501 battles

I think people is just trying to avoid history when going against rising sun and Swastika, it's just a part of history and it's pretty much a "must show" flag on ships.

you can't change/avoid history when you "banned" that flag. it's just a coward act to not face the history and dominate of Nazis and Imperial Japan. 

and also, the Rising sun flag is also used on Japan's JMSDF so there's no reason to not put that flag in game. it's the signature of the navy and it's a disgrace of their military if you put the japan national flag instead

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,163 battles

What?

You stated that there aren't any germans, poles or russians on this server.

As a matter of fact, there are... not sure about poles, but I do know a russian and a german on this server...

The problem is... Do they speak English? Okay... German speaks perfect English so... Does that Russian speak English and is he (or she) is here, in this forum?

88 posts
709 battles

Mind to explain how my mate can't see it either..

Well, did he zoom in your ship? He would have zoomed in and seen no smoke. Zoom out, and there's smoke.

Zoom in to any ship on your team while playing, the smoke disappears. Obviously not the enemy, as you can't zoom in close enough, unless their ship is close. Try it. 

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Everyone is entitled to their personal beliefs about the appropriateness of swastikas or the rising sun. However, this is WG's forum and thus follows WG's company policy is no swastikas (legal and cultural reasons). Rising sun flag usage is detailed in one of the announcements. 

Sign in to follow this