Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Zekamashimakaze

Torpedo reload time longer than the stats

12 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,317 battles

What are you complaining about? Omaha has 0.9 torpedo rate of fire so it's about 1.10 min reloading. Check the stat again, you might have made mistake with some destroyers.

Super Tester
121 posts
1,927 battles

What are you complaining about? Omaha has 0.9 torpedo rate of fire so it's about 1.10 min reloading. Check the stat again, you might have made mistake with some destroyers.

correction omaha has 1.4 round/min rate of fire. unless whats stated ingame is incorrect. Also do you have second commander skill? Torpedo armament experties one?

Edited by kingarthas

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,317 battles

correction omaha has 1.4 round/min rate of fire. unless whats stated ingame is incorrect.

It said 0.9 in the WG Wiki. So in-game stat must be wrong. There is no way a cruiser has the same torpedo RoF as a destroyer.

Super Tester
315 posts
4,235 battles

correction omaha has 1.4 round/min rate of fire. unless whats stated ingame is incorrect. Also do you have second commander skill? Torpedo armament experties one?

no , i didn't learn "Torpedo armament experties" 

Beta Tester
3,034 posts
1,520 battles

no , i didn't learn "Torpedo armament experties" 

Then that means the ingame tooltip is wrong.

Try it out again to see if it's still 44s or over a minute.

Super Tester
315 posts
4,235 battles

Then that means the ingame tooltip is wrong.

Try it out again to see if it's still 44s or over a minute.

it must be wrong .

The "Mark 11" of Nicholas is 0.9 RoF and the "Mark 11" of Omaha is 1.4 RoF . And both "Mark 11" have same time reload - 66s ( 0.9 RoF )

Edited by Zekamashimakaze

Super Tester
315 posts
4,235 battles

Then why didn't you check the timer and compare it to rounds/minute to see if it's 0.9? 

well...i sold the Nicholas...and i don't want to waste my money for this :hiding: my waifu - Shimakaze is waiting me and i need money to marry her :rolleyes:

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,317 battles

well...i sold the Nicholas...and i don't want to waste my money for this :hiding: my waifu - Shimakaze is waiting me and i need money to marry her :rolleyes:

Gosh, he was asking about why didn't you check and you answered him saying: "I sold it"... It's like asking "what is your name?" and you answer "I'm 8 years old".

Super Tester
315 posts
4,235 battles

Gosh, he was asking about why didn't you check and you answered him saying: "I sold it"... It's like asking "what is your name?" and you answer "I'm 8 years old".

lol , i though his mean is sail a Nicholas and check the time reload :hiding: but i've already sold my Nicholas :hiding:misunderstood :hiding:

Sign in to follow this