Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
R3negade

Tier VIII players where !

16 comments in this topic

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,442 battles

OuW9vJP.png

Got thrown with these Tier X game often in these days

MM faq'ed up again ?

No matter how good your skill are, you still will lose because they simply have better stats and A LOT MORE HP

The gameplay experience doesn't get good with low queue time but the match, genius WG.

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,563 posts

maybe if players stopped making stupid divisions like Div 2 on the opposite side, you may get a chance to play at tier 8 (Div 2 - tier 8,9 and 10) 

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,175 battles

maybe if players stopped making stupid divisions like Div 2 on the opposite side, you may get a chance to play at tier 8 (Div 2 - tier 8,9 and 10) 

Are you calling those player stupid?... Uhhh...  Bad mod... Bad mod... :hiding::trollface:

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Are you calling those player stupid?... Uhhh...  Bad mod... Bad mod...

"X is stupid." <- calling someone stupid

"X doing Y is stupid." <- calling an action stupid

Note: People don't need to be stupid to do stupid things.

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,704 battles

I play plenty of Tier VIII (Amagi love!), and its quite rare that I am tiered against IX's or X's.

Please note though, that I play during what I consider prime hours in the evening of the SEA server, so there would be more tiers from 6 onwards at those stages.

1,069 posts
3,847 battles

I played a CO OP match  in my Tirpitz last week,had a division of  a Hermelin and a Cleveland on it.I think the Hermelin ended up with only shooting a plane in the end,not sure if it got close enough to actually hit anything!

R3negade you may have been up against a rare batch of good players in high tier.I am no where near the skill to use Tier 8 properly( still playing around tier 5 mainly at the moment),but when I take my Tirpitz into Random MM I usually find the skill levels of others in them is the same as the lower tiers and I get by ok.Maybe 1 out of 10 matches or so I come up against people who play at a high tier standard and suffer accordingly!

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

Wait till patch 0.5.1 is released to the live server...

I'm probably being mean to the Mogami. She's still a deadly ship, even without BFT and AFT working for her primary guns. I doubt people can even hit much of anything anyway at 18.1 km.

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,175 battles

"X is stupid." <- calling someone stupid

"X doing Y is stupid." <- calling an action stupid

Note: People don't need to be stupid to do stupid things.

So, if someone says "That division is stupid" then does he mean the players in that division are stupid or something else?

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

I only have one, the dirpitz, however due to it's nerf I rarely sail her, and will get tier 10 cvs, dd's who sink me first anyway with torp spam.

I will get one salvo at a tier 10 dd if I'm lucky, and usually it's minimum damage I do anyway. Then I die before reload.

And the AA with ALL bonuses active, is still useless vs tier 10 mega squadrons of torp bombers. Even with 2-3 support AA ships.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

So, if someone says "That division is stupid" then does he mean the players in that division are stupid or something else?

Depends on the context.

"maybe if players stopped making stupid divisions like Div 2 on the opposite side,..."

The above mentioned 2nd division is used as an example.

The adjective in this sentence (In this case "stupid") however sits right in front of divisions.

This means the action of forming divisions with differently tiered ships is stupid.

If however one says:

"Waw, look at the stupid 2nd division!"

Then that's aimed at the players directly, not the action.

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,442 battles

Depends on the context.

"maybe if players stopped making stupid divisions like Div 2 on the opposite side,..."

The above mentioned 2nd division is used as an example.

The adjective in this sentence (In this case "stupid") however sits right in front of divisions.

This means the action of forming divisions with differently tiered ships is stupid.

If however one says:

"Waw, look at the stupid 2nd division!"

Then that's aimed at the players directly, not the action.

English lesson on the Internet lololol
Edited by R3negade

Sign in to follow this